Tattoos

Guest Tibbius

I will no longer get a tattoo as just having a tattoo is like being on the biggest bandwagon in the world tbh
Hydrophilic_Gel_Face_Mask__Whiting_.jpgDont you remember when you were hyping getting the Egyptian God Anubis tattooed on you but were longing it saying "Nah I need to get hench first lolz". You even had this in your sig and avatar for god knows how long:Anubis.jpgIf you've actually changed your opinions and attitudes THAT much in the last year or so, then great have a cookie, but it really comes like you're trying too hard to distance yourself from your real self.

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will no longer get a tattoo as just having a tattoo is like being on the biggest bandwagon in the world tbh
Hydrophilic_Gel_Face_Mask__Whiting_.jpgDont you remember when you were hyping getting the Egyptian God Anubis tattooed on you but were longing it saying "Nah I need to get hench first lolz". You even had this in your sig and avatar for god knows how long:Anubis.jpgIf you've actually changed your opinions and attitudes THAT much in the last year or so, then great have a cookie, but it really comes like you're trying too hard to distance yourself from your real self.
That makes no sence.Distance myself from my real self? So my real self has a tattoo or wants one? Yes I was gonna get it, but everyone has a tatt and it seems more unique (or radical) to leave your body how it is with no ink tbh.

He said he wanted to get it for ages (years) back on old Vip or RWD.I'm saying its not the only way he's tried to reinvent himself on this forum.
LOL you give me jokes.So, because I see every tom d*ck and harry have a tattoo and change my mind against one I am trying to reinvent myself?Honestly, what are you talking about? Its like your trying to show how smart you are, but failing on a level where you never needed to go.It is a change of opinion, I don't want ink no more, where's the problem or "reinvention" in that?Common sence >>>>>>>>>>>> Marlon sence

He said he wanted to get it for ages (years) back on old Vip or RWD.I'm saying its not the only way he's tried to reinvent himself on this forum.
LOL you give me jokes.So, because I see every tom d*ck and harry have a tattoo and change my mind against one I am trying to reinvent myself?Honestly, what are you talking about? Its like your trying to show how smart you are, but failing on a level where you never needed to go.It is a change of opinion, I don't want ink no more, where's the problem or "reinvention" in that?Common sence >>>>>>>>>>>> Marlon sence
No, allow you getting brave and putting words in my mouth.How you gonna hype about how sick they are and how much you want Anubis, then come in here less than a year later and chat about Bandwagon in the biggest indirect I've seen. Before you try pick my argument apart with "Sence", evaluate what your comment was first mate.

I never hyped anyones ink.PLEASE QUOTE WHERE I HAVE APART FROM SAYING I WANT THE ANUBIS TATTOO!!!!!!!!EVERYONE has a tattoo and I feel I do not want to be in the crowd so it's more original to not have ink at all.Your trying to hard to prove you know what your talking about and try to belittle me, but it never works marlon.From when your crying because someone changed their mind about having one, can you actually win this argument?So, if you wanted a tattoo, then you found that having one is too common and you decide not to, you saying there is something wrong in that, or will you be just trying to reinvent yourself, even though its a real life choice?LOL @ you tbh, you tried to hard after my comment, from a simple change in personal choice to a guy crying about someone who no longer wants one.PLEASE TRY TO JUSTIFY YOUR MOANING PLEASE?I justified not having one by saying I have changed my mind, simple answer really, now can you?

iw6ohd.jpg
LMFAO. No wayI really like Japanese tats.I want to get one down of a really good cartoon sketch an old classmate of my mum did of her back when she was in college, some text too.And i've agreed with my sistrin to get a tat representing each other on the other, something small, we want them on our ribs, just under the breast.I'm not scared of the pain, i'm scared of the likely addiction.Marlon yours like quite sick

Bump.Got a 3rd of my next one done yesterday. Was originally booked in for 3 hours but I'm gonna need another 4 or 5 to do the rest of the keys/shading which I can't have till I get back from Holiday, pissed.photo4uj6.jpgphoto5vn8.jpgtatto1vj5.jpg
That's a nice tattoo. It also looks quite tribal.
Nice arms.

Bump.Got a 3rd of my next one done yesterday. Was originally booked in for 3 hours but I'm gonna need another 4 or 5 to do the rest of the keys/shading which I can't have till I get back from Holiday, pissed.photo4uj6.jpgphoto5vn8.jpgtatto1vj5.jpg
That's a nice tattoo. It also looks quite tribal.
Nice arms.