Camping

JGGB

I don't care for your experiences really.I just signed up for the £1 national express coach thing and saw some cheap tents in Argos and thought why the f*ck don't I go camping. Is there any caravan parks in the UK or campsites where I can pitch a tent for cheap or free? Preferably one where there are teens around. The Inbetweeners has probably clouded my view of camping but hey that caravan park looked bearable.Has to be near a train or coach station though.

From what I can tell there's not too many camping enthusiasts here, it seems VIP2 is populated by grimy roadman hustlers who live the fast life of danger and risk and wouldn't blink at death himself, but are petrified of a little dirt and squirm at the thought of shitting anywhere except antiseptic marble-plated bathrooms

From what I can tell there's not too many camping enthusiasts here, it seems VIP2 is populated by grimy roadman hustlers who live the fast life of danger and risk and wouldn't blink at death himself, but are petrified of a little dirt and squirm at the thought of shitting anywhere except antiseptic marble-plated bathrooms
:lmao:

....on ur own?
No not on my own. With a couple of people.I would yellow pages it if I knew where I wanted to go hence why I wanted some recommendations. Are there any other festivals coming up that aren't expensive or mainly focused around music cos I might be interested in that?I don't have a garden anyway but I didn't even mean just sleeping outside as in camping I mean like me, a couple of chicks, alcohol, music and a tent away from London for a few days.btw the experiences bit was just to signify that I didnt want a "this one time..." thread but instead just recommendations of somewhere good I can go.

Guest WAVE MACHINE
Camping's brilliant, i'm dying to go again, haven't been in years.I'm not sure if these places are strictly for Scouts but Phasels Wood and Chalfont Heights were sick.Went a few times outside of scouts too, i'll try and find out what the sites were that we went too.
u were in scouts?wtfeqarthgerhbnawgb gb sdzbsdnbsfngfxbswear i love u, u sexy emo/off beat thing u

Guest Wavy Davy

its hard stillwent in Aprilimma go again this yeareven if its by the selfwe wer in log cabins with heating.. but its the principlethe stories by the fire >>>_______________

:lol: oh MG how you slay me.Durrts indoor camping's alright but seriously outdoor is the only way to go.Backwoods cooking >>>>Canal boating/camping is sick too, not when you forget your sleeping bag though. Freeeezing.Gosh i miss those days@ Topic maker, those places were Scout only camps i'm afraid but i found this sitehttp://www.ukcampsite.co.uk/

Guest Wavy Davy
i would love to go to a log cabin for like a weekend. would be fun and romantic.*sigh*
wen u come to London ill take u for a weekendu can hire events n sh*t aswell, like archery, canoing, zip wire etcthen theres bare wood around ur jus allowed 2 burn it at night n they can giv u a marquee to sit in at night n jus jam

i would love to go to a log cabin for like a weekend. would be fun and romantic.*sigh*
wen u come to London ill take u for a weekendu can hire events n sh*t aswell, like archery, canoing, zip wire etcthen theres bare wood around ur jus allowed 2 burn it at night n they can giv u a marquee to sit in at night n jus jam
really?! thats a husband right there! lol