The Game - Lax

StreetDreams

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought that EP guy would've brought some west coast beats to the album, and the way Just Blaze made those old skool beats for The Game before, thats what I wanted to hear.....oh well I'll wait for the Comptons Most Wanted album on Blackwall Street lol

Guest Batman
Should I even download this?
I downloaded it + put on ipod simply so I have my complete game collection for my library, wasnt too good.My LifeDope BoysGames PainSong with Nas (ish)only high points, dont even really like the one with NasJust download it, ID3 it, then never listen again...

Reason this is a fail is, The Game is just not relevant enough for a 3rd album..
Egh? Game's not relevant?Anyway, this started well but I guess thats because I was waiting for it to pick up. The tempo of the whole album is roughly the same and drags. Lyrics are cool, I like the way he kinda kept to celebration of LA plus I'm always down for hearing his autobiographical style of writing, but beats aren't banging.Could have been better but I'm not too hot on it. I may grow to like it though.

ALL of the name dropping by GameArtistsBrandsPersonalitiesDr. Dre: 6 TimesBiggie: 6 TimesTupac: 5 TimesKanye west: 5 Times50 Cent/Curtis: 5 TimesSuge Knight: 4 timesJay-Z - 3 TimesSnoop Dogg: 3 TimesLil Wayne: 2 TimesIce Cube: 2 TimesLudacris: 2 TimesMary J Blige: 2 TimesRakim: 2 TimesDiddy: 2 TimesScarfaceBig BoiYoung JeezyCommonSpice1Beanie SigelErick SermonBabySlimJazzy PhaWu TangScott StorchAkonMC RenNasBeyonceRihannaYoung BuckT-PainMobb DeepM.O.P.Shock GShyneMack 10Will SmithUncle LukeLL Cool JPublic EnemyNWANew EditionNaughty By NatureBlack RobDJ Kool HercDJ Red AlertBig Daddy KaneFrankie Beverly And MazeD.O.C.Cars:Impala ('64): 9 TimesPhantom: 7 TimesLamborghini: 4 TimesRange Rover: 3 TimesBentley: 2 TimesChevy SuburbanBMWMercedesBugattiEscaladeChevy MalibuMustangPorscheBuickLuxury:RolexLouis VuittonPradaDrinks:Patron (5 Times)Cristal Champagne (3 Times)Kool AidOther:Air Force 1s: 2 TimesNike: 3 TimesJordans: 3 timesAir Force 2JordansBo Jacksonsd*ckiesKangolAdidasChampionRalph LaurenTimberlandMc Donald'sSkytelSmith & WessonSports:Lebron James: 2 TimesMichael JordanKobe BryantDwight HowardChris PaulTony ParkerMike TysonJesse Jackson: 2 TimesDelicious (Flavor Of Love): 2 TimesKurt KobainJohn LennonDon ImusFrank LucasJacob The JewelerO-DogPablo EscobarAl PacinoTyra BanksMartha StewartVanessa Del RioRonald RaeganJackie ChanGandhiRosa ParksMartin Luther KingBill GatesBarack ObamaHillary ClintonNelson MandelaCoretta Scott

Guest Van Der Wavy
Am I the only person that likes Game's name dropping? It brings his lyrics to reality and enhance the autobiographical feel to me. Better than talking about Alpo and people I dont know
Co-signish...