Football Manager 2009

I.B.Blackman

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guess whooooooooooo's BACK.FM07 & COD4 CHAMP.Alexander the great.I'll host B league, Cruise that then get promoted imo tbh
swear u got sacked three times in one file
I wont the league and cup double with Chelsea after Murks had them in the relgation zone and somehow I got sacked.Must of been a bug in the game.Oi nah but wait, what about when i was Pompy and I was dominating with Julio Baptista up front. TOO SICK.

Or ruining the Man Utd tam i gave you.The team that had won the league and sh*t. I come back and see man battling for UEFA cup!f*ck outta hurre.And im BY FAR the best COD4 player on this forum. PS3 and X360. Only man like Natty B are close.

Or ruining the Man Utd tam i gave you.The team that had won the league and sh*t. I come back and see man battling for UEFA cup!f*ck outta hurre.And im BY FAR the best COD4 player on this forum. PS3 and X360. Only man like Natty B are close.
Who the hell are you? Bout ur the best COD4 player on PS3, Don't even know who you are....

Smh.Just from reading you lots topic it seems there is a closeness in the calibur in you guise. I dont deal with closeness. My levels are too high for such low abilities. Go to Infinity Ward and ask about me fum. I killed off the 360 scene. Can even play it anymore. Its not fair on others when you dont die.

f*ck it.Im coming on now. I see Natty reading.Aint seen you on in TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIME. I aint played this game for AGES fam. The calibre of opponents is just too low. I need man like you to 1 on 1 with or suttin. LMAO.

Sorry Im gonna ave to sue you for libel.I rebuilt that squad within one season.Couldnt stand the way your team just passed to Aguero and made him run the whole pitch and score.I wanted to do things properly. Won the league and CL next season. Even sold C Ronaldo to Shocase and noone came close.