Football Manager 2009

I.B.Blackman

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

me winning the league back to back with le mans proved im the greatest on vip2 (lyon dont count)

Guest Robin Van Persie
Or ruining the Man Utd tam i gave you.The team that had won the league and sh*t. I come back and see man battling for UEFA cup!f*ck outta hurre.And im BY FAR the best COD4 player on this forum. PS3 and X360. Only man like Natty B are close.
Sorry Im gonna ave to sue you for libel.I rebuilt that squad within one season.Couldnt stand the way your team just passed to Aguero and made him run the whole pitch and score.I wanted to do things properly. Won the league and CL next season. Even sold C Ronaldo to Shocase and noone came close.
you funny guythe way i was in 3 CL finals in a row and bully was in the rest yet you claim to have won CL?you killed off man u,got sacked so you took over pompey,made them swag so murko took over pompeyyou were actually worse than ant on that file and ant still gets slewed for his villa team..
me winning the league back to back with le mans proved im the greatest on vip2 (lyon dont count)
TECHNICALLY, i was the only 1 to win silverware on that french league file

Or ruining the Man Utd tam i gave you.The team that had won the league and sh*t. I come back and see man battling for UEFA cup!f*ck outta hurre.And im BY FAR the best COD4 player on this forum. PS3 and X360. Only man like Natty B are close.
Sorry Im gonna ave to sue you for libel.I rebuilt that squad within one season.Couldnt stand the way your team just passed to Aguero and made him run the whole pitch and score.I wanted to do things properly. Won the league and CL next season. Even sold C Ronaldo to Shocase and noone came close.
you funny guythe way i was in 3 CL finals in a row and bully was in the rest yet you claim to have won CL?you killed off man u,got sacked so you took over pompey,made them swag so murko took over pompeyyou were actually worse than ant on that file and ant still gets slewed for his villa team..
Lmao. Man try gas me.

Nah not even you thinking of a different file. (SMH, swear we had like 4 files going at once at one point)Anyway we'll see this time round init. Beg man like Shocase upgrade thier internet though allow the holiday bug:lol:

if you buy it from a team superstore u can get it for £20
spurs shop is me