Pets

Gunner

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

my mate cried when his dog died last year (well his eyes was all red when he came out 4 the smoke)been gettin terrorised ever sincejus a dog tbh
:lol: thats what im sayingswear some people care for their dogs more than their own children and sh*tshits disgusting
my cuz did too, i used to look up to him till that momentwickedest tinghe had it for a week

i have a catuse to have a lil puppy but had to give it away.. cos it kept chasing my cat.. a lil 6wk yr puppy chasing a big 2yr cat
One is a dog and one is a cat.
one was 6wks old and one was 2yrs old...the puppy was fine wid my bredrins cat, but it guess it didnt get along wid mine

i have a catuse to have a lil puppy but had to give it away.. cos it kept chasing my cat.. a lil 6wk yr puppy chasing a big 2yr cat
One is a dog and one is a cat.
when chopper was a puppy, matrix got locked in some nursery for a couple days an they called us to pick him upbrang him in the house now, he was jus swipin at chopper, all chopper wanned to do was play an matrix was spittin an gettin his claws out an sh*t

i have 2 catsbefore we had those 2 cats we had another cat (i was really young), but she went missing, and my mum told me that she ran awaybut we were having a converstion the other day about it and my mum told me that it actually got ran over outside our house but she thought it best not to tell mei was quite sad that i had been deceived all these years, she lied to me.

What pets do you have?Any stories 2 tell?For some reason i am SERIOUSLY thinking of getting a Tortoise. I want a pet but one where it doesn't need constant attention. Ive done a bit of research about it.I don't care that it is boring, that is part of the appeal of it (call me weird). Went pet shop a few months ago and i saw some newt/fish thing called an Axolotl (sp). i was gonna get it but i didn't. It's basically a fish with legs and arms.Anyway something recently makes me want a Tortoise, i don't think its a phase as ive wanted one for about 3months but kept quite about it (not that its a big secret or anything)Was watching some wildlife on Sunday night and it was about Turtles. Fell in love that night. Changed from turtle to Tortoise as the water is a big issue and i can be dealing with changing water and all that malarkey.So i'm set on a Tortoise, although it has 2 be a baby one, really tiny as i wanna see it grow etc. Pet shop man said they can live to 100, so f*ck a girl friend, Tortoise can be my companion for life. Any1 got a Tortoise?I don't really care about other pets, but talk about your pussys and bitches and snakes if you want 2.I know face off has some Kittens i remember when he used 2 post pics of the and use kittens in his style of sending...
they smell .. like bad ..gota dog n budgies .. had a pit hu ate the nighbors cat .. lmao .. so had to mov him to ma dads .. bort anoda one had to move him too as he was to wild .. went for ne1 n everyone .. oooooh n he dint do nowt to the nighbors new cat he actualy played wid her .. ma budgies .. wel ther just birds .. one died on ma birthday .. was well wounded .. few days ago .. n i no she was killed by ma lil cuzon .. MURDERER ! .. I got a replacement doe .. i had to ..