Last day transfer deals

LS

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Van Der Wavy
Swear Mikey Kane used to support Spurs? :D Whats with the recent hate famPavly will still end Arsenal, not worried about it one bit.
:D :D :D Surprised Rsonist didn't post before I read this TBH.

Guest Van Der Wavy
EVERYONE REMEMBER Wednesday 29th OctoberBarclays Premier League20:00 Arsenal vs TottenhamGONNA BE PUREEEEEEE HYPE ON HERE
Cannot f*ckin' wait.
i apologise if this is a stupid question but are you even a Arsenal fan
Since 2003/2004 still..

Gomes,Hutton, King, Woodgate, Bale,Corluka, Jenas,Bentley, Modric, GDS,Pavlyuchenko.On paper thats a very sick team.
Thats what im saying. We've still got a strong team. I think everyone is just disapointed with Levy 'cause all he cares is about the money. Can't take us forward and needs to leave ASAP.

---------------------------Gomez--------------Hutton-------------Woodgate-----King-------------Bale-------------------------Corluka----------------------------------------------------------------------Jenas------------------------------Bentley-----------------------------------------------Dos Santos----------------------------------------Modric----------------------------------------------------Pavlyuchenko----------------------Honestly, anyone thinks thats a bad team?=\*edit*f*ck youy JJ, know how long it took me to type that out?

Gomes,Hutton, King, Woodgate, Bale,Corluka, Jenas,Bentley, Modric, GDS,Pavlyuchenko.On paper thats a very sick team.
Thats what im saying. We've still got a strong team. I think everyone is just disapointed with Levy 'cause all he cares is about the money. Can't take us forward and needs to leave ASAP.
You are stronger for it IMOI swear Woodgate said he wanted Berba to go? It was obviously having a negative effect on the dressing room and they were resigned to him going...You drew with Chelsea two days ago and have added someone who can tackle and has positional discipline in midfield and an international striker with a proven pedigree.No crisis there.You will do us over on the 15th, am not looking forward to that now.

GOOD 2 days for usany1 who cant see that is as thick as shitGomesHutton King Gate Bale CorculaBentley Corcula Modric SantosPav>>>>>>>>>>>RobboChimbonda King Daws BaleLennon Jenas Hudd MalbranqueKeane Berbsso weve improved the team and gained moneyand Berbs was always genna leave ffs, glad hes gone now guy was just causing problems

Roman>>>Not some bullshit by Bent who doesn't even watch the ball. The guy is going to be heading quite a few goals. could easily get us 15. Lets not forget we'll sign big in Jan as well. One thing i can say is though, UEFA cup is OVER!!

I fail to see why Mikey Kane had a fit over the last few pages.Yes we are all annoyed at Levy for not bringing in a certain 2 transfer targets.WE ALL KNEW DIMI WAS GOING That shouldnt come as any surprise to the football world at all.Frazier Campbell on loan isnt great, but Utd fans say he will be decent back up.4 months till January, and we will bring in Arshavin.It could be far far worse, we coulda signed Heskey instead of Pav and no one instead of Corluka.Stupid fans on this site i swear.

---------------------------Gomez--------------Hutton-------------Woodgate-----King-------------Bale-------------------------Corluka----------------------------------------------------------------------Jenas------------------------------Bentley-----------------------------------------------Dos Santos----------------------------------------Modric----------------------------------------------------Pavlyuchenko----------------------Honestly, anyone thinks thats a bad team?=\*edit*f*ck youy JJ, know how long it took me to type that out?
:D

I aren't even saying Spurs are in a worse state I'm saying Man United fully took the piss.How did Man Utd manage to negotiate a deal whereby they got Spurs to revoke their complaint to the FA and get one of their youngsters some PL experience after meeting with a Spurs player without their consent despite the fact they'd accepted a bid from a club in the same city.I'm sorry but par isn't even a strong enough description of what took place today.