where do you guys and girls buy your clothes?

Guest Tronics

After not going clothes shopping for like 3 months I went on a standard walk around Oxford Street with a mate yesterday and ended up buying a G Star Jacket in Selfridges.Some next impulse buy,Im glad I did it though, I really do like it...H&M I go to for plain t shirts/long sleeved tops (black and white).Levis for JeansHouse Of Frasier/Savilles etc. for Nice going out shirts. Although they have to be very nice, and I don't spend more than a certain amount.What I cannot stand though, and what I think people should be shot for.The guy I went with yesterday, went specifically to find a Tate and Lyle black cardigan.Paid 75 f*ck*ng pounds for this stupid little shred of thin black cotton.Just because it was Tate and Lyle.There were perfectly good ones in HOF, H&M etc.I'm still wearing my £3 H&M white top and noone knows the f*ck*ng difference
Primark for anything that ive seen in h&m or topshop that i think is overpriced, superdry , lyle & scott & republic in watford

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest WAVE MACHINE
Hollering.
owwww.see what im sayin man dem. the swagger is too hard. tbh me and the rest of the west african swagger man dem will be running workshops to help the rest of u.

Best thing is knowing people working in stores you love; discounts/keeping things on the side for you etc. :D
tbh I only keep working because of the benefits/perkseven the staff meal deals >>___oh yeah. Urban outfitters. I fell in love with this place all over again in 08.

Guest WAVESURFER
Urban Outfitters should have been shut down a long time agoThe bottom floor is awfulLadies is smart tho.
For real, I've tried & tried with that shop, but the only thing I've ever bought for myself was one shirt.But yeah, the ladies section is decent if I'm picking up a gift.