Saturday and your indoors...why?

Necksta

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How can my boy ring me... And tell me...The link...He met at Ministry after carnival...Gave man...Her Renault Clio to drive til Next week...He just come out from a day out with her and has 3 pairs of Airmax and an Ed Hardy outfit to show for it. Coming back from the hotel now.Asks AM I ON ANYTHING??Hung up the phone in jealousy tbh

How can my boy ring me... And tell me...The link...He met at Ministry after carnival...Gave man...Her Renault Clio to drive til Next week...He just come out from a day out with her and has 3 pairs of Airmax and an Ed Hardy outfit to show for it. Coming back from the hotel now.Asks AM I ON ANYTHING??Hung up the phone in jealousy tbh
:lol: The Audacity.

not even gonna liei'm hatingany1 on rushing him

duno if im going thru sum nuts pre life crisis but i went ona mad one 2day and cut off all my hairwhoever knows me and knows how much i take pride in my hair as i NEVER WEAR WEAVES (cant stress this enough)but now its all goneit feels weirdi felt pains in my heart with every chopbut literally feel 10 pounds lighterbut i cant explain why or what made me do it, or even how i feel about itactually i guess i kinda feel like gabreielle union in that film with jamie foxx, obviously 50 x less gorgeous but the emotional trauma is about the same if not moref*ck raving (till thursday)