Official Job Vacancies Thread

zeezee

Walked out of my job yesterday, COULD NOT HANDLE ANOTHER SECOND OF IT.My boy was switching cos he needs the hours and they parred him for a week, yet I got full time hoursBUTThis job is literally making man wanna shoot someone, making my brain die, it's just making me stupid I swearand then I see posh looking people, in their mid-20s who look like they work in the city or at least used to, come in for interviews to do this same job as me, made things even harderbut boy the call centre thing is not about it at allstyled it nicely, so that if it comes down to it and i'm actually starving or struggling to pay my debts, I can go backbut for nowI shall concentrate on a different route.
Seriously yeh, it can't be that bad. You're not working in some coal mine not knowing if you're going to survive the day. I could sit here and name numerous jobs that alot worst than what you do. Seriously what you need to do is focus on the aspects you enjoy in your job and try to get all the crap things done first so your not think about doing them all day and making you have a negative mind set.Another major point. DO NOT LEAVE YOUR JOB UNTIL YOU FIND ANOTHER ONE. It's difficult enough as it is to get another job and it's 5 times harder if you're not currently in employment. Do yourself a favour, brave it out for a few more weeks, find another job and then you'll have the satisfaction of handing in your notice knowing full well you're going into something better and you'll have the last laugh!
some spoilt prick
You refering to me or him?

Many thanks for your application for the above position. Unfortunately, your skills and experience do not seem to be a strong match for this role. I regret to inform you that we won't be taking your application any further on this occasion. I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you for your interest in joining the team and for the time you've taken with your application. Please do not respond to this email as we are unable to reply to it. Regards The Store Management Team\ f*ck you

Guest Lemons
Many thanks for your application for the above position. Unfortunately, your skills and experience do not seem to be a strong match for this role. I regret to inform you that we won't be taking your application any further on this occasion. I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you for your interest in joining the team and for the time you've taken with your application. Please do not respond to this email as we are unable to reply to it. Regards The Store Management Team\ f*ck you
Didn't even get a name you know, parred off with the email signature.

Walked out of my job yesterday, COULD NOT HANDLE ANOTHER SECOND OF IT.My boy was switching cos he needs the hours and they parred him for a week, yet I got full time hoursBUTThis job is literally making man wanna shoot someone, making my brain die, it's just making me stupid I swearand then I see posh looking people, in their mid-20s who look like they work in the city or at least used to, come in for interviews to do this same job as me, made things even harderbut boy the call centre thing is not about it at allstyled it nicely, so that if it comes down to it and i'm actually starving or struggling to pay my debts, I can go backbut for nowI shall concentrate on a different route.
Seriously yeh, it can't be that bad. You're not working in some coal mine not knowing if you're going to survive the day. I could sit here and name numerous jobs that alot worst than what you do. Seriously what you need to do is focus on the aspects you enjoy in your job and try to get all the crap things done first so your not think about doing them all day and making you have a negative mind set.Another major point. DO NOT LEAVE YOUR JOB UNTIL YOU FIND ANOTHER ONE. It's difficult enough as it is to get another job and it's 5 times harder if you're not currently in employment. Do yourself a favour, brave it out for a few more weeks, find another job and then you'll have the satisfaction of handing in your notice knowing full well you're going into something better and you'll have the last laugh!
some spoilt prick
You refering to me or him?
Not you brother dont worry

if anyone is interested, there is a company in richmond call the listening company who work on behalf of loads of major brands like o2, toyota, orange and loads of other things and they're taking on ALOT of people at the moment...google the company and apply direct or go through the reed website which is how i got the job.

If u wanna work for the Listening Company ur best shot is going thru NL Recruitment agency they deal with TLC. Worked there temporarily......the place is a complete joke.
why, whats wrong with them?yeah there were a couple of people from that agency there today, tbh i'm in it for the money and sittin at home is doing my nut in.

If u wanna work for the Listening Company ur best shot is going thru NL Recruitment agency they deal with TLC. Worked there temporarily......the place is a complete joke.
why, whats wrong with them?yeah there were a couple of people from that agency there today, tbh i'm in it for the money and sittin at home is doing my nut in.
They are a complete joke in terms of sorting out ur pay, time off etc......I knew 6 peeps who didn't get paid for the first 3 weeks (theyre supposed to pay weekly) Management are clueless....like headless chickens. Half the time they don't know what they're doing. There are some campaigns that are alright......Which campaign u going for?

They are a complete joke in terms of sorting out ur pay, time off etc......I knew 6 peeps who didn't get paid for the first 3 weeks (theyre supposed to pay weekly) Management are clueless....like headless chickens. Half the time they don't know what they're doing. There are some campaigns that are alright......Which campaign u going for?
did they apply direct? I went through the reed agency so hopefully it's a bit more organised! im doing the sky/espn campaign.

did they apply direct? I went through the reed agency so hopefully it's a bit more organised! im doing the sky/espn campaign.
Yeh 2 were direct....the others were via agencies. Reed will be the ones actually sorting ur pay. They will sign u up to an umbrella company that sort ur payment. Sky/Espn? I have not personally worked on that campaign but apparently they treat people on that campaign like children. I worked on the Orange campaign and that was alright (theyr'e making good money on that campaign now)......if u get the chance try to go on to the Barclaycard campaign its supposed be the best one now.

Guest Flat Ericó
my cousin just got this oneapparently theyre employing like 190 people for this (maybe he lied)you lot should apply