Official Job Vacancies Thread

zeezee

lol @ getting this email

We are writing to advise that your application has not been successfulat this time, and wish you well with your employment search.
:confused: why?..should have not replied.got me gassed while I was opening the email thinkin i got a interview <_<

reed is sh*t. do NOT go through them for anythingno one replies.
i can confirm that the above is a fact.i got one reply from reed in over 8 months of using their site 6-7 times weekly, and it was from a recruitment agency that promised me everything, but gave me nothing. f*ck huntress recruitment agency and their convincing consultants, f*ck*ng bitch.

i can confirm that the above is a fact.i got one reply from reed in over 8 months of using their site 6-7 times weekly, and it was from a recruitment agency that promised me everything, but gave me nothing. f*ck huntress recruitment agency and their convincing consultants, f*ck*ng bitch.
This sounds like my situation.I'm in the process of filing a formal complaint against the recruitment consultant that was meant to be handling my case if something doesn't get resolved by midday today.In fact, the recruitment company wouldn't happen to be Darnell International would it?

This sounds like my situation.I'm in the process of filing a formal complaint against the recruitment consultant that was meant to be handling my case if something doesn't get resolved by midday today.In fact, the recruitment company wouldn't happen to be Darnell International would it?
nahhuntress group in canary wharf

recruitment people = SCUM.
C/S 1000%I'm f*ck*ng pissed. Feel like I was mis sold the idea. Their trying to say I have to pay an additional cost of £135 to register with the IFS and take the exam. I'm so f*ck*ng pissed. I was proper putting in effort to doing this and they have been f*ck*ng me around and now they're saying I might not get m money back.