Page 3 Model Kills Herself

Gordon Gekko

Came home the other day and my sister tells me her mate had killed herself cause her boyfriend finished her - My sister used to go the same school with her just over the water from Liverpool and was quite good mates with her and those that buy the sun might have seen her beforeHere's an extract from the Liverpool Echo today

Model Jenny Grant, 19, found hangedA TEENAGE glamour model was found hanged at her home in Merseyside.Jenny Grant, 19, was discovered at her family’s house in Wallasey during the early hours of Saturday morning.Police were alerted to the tragedy at 4am.The Page Three model had been combining glamour work with studying at Lancaster University.Earlier this year she won a national newspaper modelling competition.Modelling bosses called the teen hard-working and popular and said she had no problems balancing her work with studies in criminology and psychology.Adam Sutherland from Girl Management, who began representing Jenny six months ago, said: “We are all extremely shocked. I spoke to Jenny on Friday and she seemed really happy, particularly with the way her career was going.“She’d just shot her own calendar for next year and she was due in London this week for meetings with magazines.“Jenny was extremely professional and a very friendly girl. She was happy-go-lucky and got on with all the girls. They can be like a big family and she fit straight into that.“She was hard-working and reliable. The company encouraged her to continue with her studies.“We didn’t have a lot of contact with her family, but we know they were extremely supportive.“There was no sign at all that she was feeling down or depressed.”Jenny had a part-time job at Wilkinsons but quit to devote her free time to her glamour work.Neighbour Heather Cattle said she became aware something was wrong at the house after five police cars pulled up outside.“She was just a nice, normal, ordinary girl. She had a boyfriend who I think she had been with for quite a while,” she said.Merseyside police confirmed they were called to an address following the discovery of the body of a 19-year-old woman.The death is not being treated as suspicious.
SNF28SPDD-280_425814a.jpg

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic