DEF JAM IN LONDON THIS WEEK

Vista

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike Kane you mean you want me to show you how many downloads I get?if its more then 5 will you then be my internet forum friend?
No, I meant that I could randomly pick 5 people off Vip2/FB and ask them do they bump that 'Top Boy' and they'd blitz me with plainfaces, no offence.And I don't even know why you brought your single/album releases which have nothing to do with you tryna shot Lego chains.
yeah but i could then pick 5 people who I know who DO bump Top Boyexcept they would be people in real life not the internetbut if you wanna ask the cyber world I could pick 500 people off my myspace and FB who do tooI dunno what your getting at mate

Mike Kane you mean you want me to show you how many downloads I get?if its more then 5 will you then be my internet forum friend?
No, I meant that I could randomly pick 5 people off Vip2/FB and ask them do they bump that 'Top Boy' and they'd blitz me with plainfaces, no offence.And I don't even know why you brought your single/album releases which have nothing to do with you tryna shot Lego chains.
yeah but i could then pick 5 people who I know who DO bump Top Boyexcept they would be people in real life not the internetbut if you wanna ask the cyber world I could pick 500 people off my myspace and FB who do tooI dunno what your getting at mate
I think he means..If he asked 5 random people... on the street or internet , If they listen to your music.. they would say no.

Guest Mike Kane
Lol, consider Vip2 as somewhat of an indicator of what's poppin' on road i.e. the Giggz Appreciation Thread, the Lil' Wayne concert, the Napa hype etc...Anything that's relevant within what SHOULD be your target consumer, will show on the forum.Now, correct me if I'm wrong, whenever you provide links to your new songs/videos, they get about as much replies as...Well, you can figure that bit out.

Don't have it BWOYWONDERTryna say you're sh*t, the production on your video sounds like it was done back when FL Studio was just called Fruity Loops, and the age group your music appeals to weren't born when you could jump on the bus for 40p.Hes parring you, don't have it.

Lol, consider Vip2 as somewhat of an indicator of what's poppin' on road i.e. the Giggz Appreciation Thread, the Lil' Wayne concert, the Napa hype etc...Anything that's relevant within what SHOULD be your target consumer, will show on the forum.Now, correct me if I'm wrong, whenever you provide links to your new songs/videos, they get about as much replies as...Well, you can figure that bit out.
you trying to tell me this forum represents the music scene?dont watch the replies watch the views mate...the viewswat I have figured out is if ur making movements you will get people cussing/criticizing/nit picking thats just how forums work Angel-hoe Im not bwoy wonder

Seriously this guy just sets himself up as the targetin bored in the mist of shooters...This is Vip2, Its the worst place to come seek opinions or props on your Next invention/ Buisness plan.In my honest opinion I think the chain is straight corny and kidish(no hate).. I do respect you for coming with an idea and puttin' it out there. I also respect your grind. But this aint my thing and the music is just there. Many up & coming will do whatever to get a minute of russels attention. Good luck to you. But honestly comnig on here and trying to Rub your lego bling in peoples faces trying to force them to co-sign your invention is a waste of time. You could say you dont give a f*ck. But if you didn't you wont be here every now and again anytime you make moves. Most of the man dem that made major moves on here did things in silence and they have passed the levels of coming here to gloat.good luck to you tho.

Seriously this guy just sets himself up as the targetin bored in the mist of shooters...This is Vip2, Its the worst place to come seek opinions or props on your Next invention/ Buisness plan.In my honest opinion I think the chain is straight corny and kidish(no hate).. I do respect you for coming with an idea and puttin' it out there. I also respect your grind. But this aint my thing and the music is just there. Many up & coming will do whatever to get a minute of russels attention. Good luck to you. But honestly comnig on here and trying to Rub your lego bling in peoples faces trying to force them to co-sign your invention is a waste of time. You could say you dont give a f*ck. But if you didn't you wont be here every now and again anytime you make moves. Most of the man dem that made major moves on here did things in silence and they have passed the levels of coming here to gloat.good luck to you tho.
okay thanks for your input mateI will take what you said into serious considerationbut I STILL dont give a ferrrrrkhahahahahahahahahahahahaha

deaded tbh

TopboyI'd question your conduct/strategy on how you've handled things especially on here & I won't have done what you have but hey, its your life, do your thing fam. Right or wrong, I can't hate on a brother being productive, following his dreams & making p.

Guest Flava Dave
TopboyI'd question your conduct/strategy on how you've handled things especially on here & I won't have done what you have but hey, its your life, do your thing fam. Right or wrong, I can't hate on a brother being productive, following his dreams & making p.
this is wot i keep sayinbut ive given up even tryinman dnt even handle his business proper jus comes off as some kid

What I've been saying