Sign in to follow this  
BATTY BOY BUM BANDIT

FAO Silent Discos

Guest Cipher

Dont make no sense, jut some fucing wierd thingIf you wanna do that, just get an ipod, and put it on shuffle.

I've been to one. Was good. Switching channels everytime a song ended and sh*t and could be in the same room as my housemates who I usually have to say goodbye to as I walk into room 2.

taking your headphones off and seeing ppl shocking out/grinding/moshing/two-stepping/skanking all out of time with eachother with no beat would probably make my mind snap

taking your headphones off and seeing ppl shocking out/grinding/moshing/two-stepping/skanking all out of time with eachother with no beat would probably make my mind snap
Then your mind is f*ck*ng frail.

I can live with that.

Guest Cipher
Tbh my workmate said he was at reading or somewhere similar, pissedand he wandered into a tentand it was a silent discoand everyone was dancing weirdly but he couldnt hear any music, first he thought he'd gone deaf, then when he asked what was happening and could hear himself he thought he'd gone insaneeventually he realised..

FAO topic maker, FAO means "For the Attention Of" I don't there's any Slient Discos on this forum.

whats the f*ck*ng pointi dont go to raves with sh*t music and i wanna feel the f*ckin bass in my chest
init. this concept is dumb it just takes away the point of raving, the only ppl who reach must be ppl who arent really ravers in the first place.i didnt even know u could listen to different tunes in ur headphones, that makes it even more pointless if everyones nt listenin to the same sh*t. might aswell bring ur own ipod, or better still stay at home and jam tbh.