Premier League week 6 topic

Younger

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

long overdue for certain man tbh
Old man gandalf yesAfroman narshoulda put goddaz in or a part-time fans group
Does it hurt you to accept that mans been a fan for time & YOU have only clocked recently or something?I don't know your story with Nani & man u & tbh I don't care how/when/how long u've been a man u fanAll I know is u support them, thats it.My existance here seems to hurt/sicken some, glad you joined the queue

long overdue for certain man tbh
Old man gandalf yesAfroman narshoulda put goddaz in or a part-time fans group
Nar man Ive always been borderline IMO which is how I like it but getting pinked out cos I said Ronaldo dived is ultra weak.
Lol honesty with proof in your own sig that he didn't dive...saying he dived can only mean you cant know anything about football..or havent played it at least.As for arsenal, f*ck the lot of you, I had money riding on you to winthis is why come the end of the season you will be trophyless again
So what your saying is that cos I view it as a dive, as do many of the other members here, that makes me (and the others that see it as a blatant dive) clueless?Great logic there mate

Front page of Football365Let's All Laugh At TottenhamThey couldn't actually be relegation candidates, could they? Defeated 2-0 at Portsmouth, they are rock-bottom and have even less points than Derby had at this stage last season. Shocking stuff. Join in the laughter at Spurs on The Forum
Just months ago they was hailing Ramos for the Carling Cup win now they're hurling "You don't what you're doing"

Front page of Football365Let's All Laugh At TottenhamThey couldn't actually be relegation candidates, could they? Defeated 2-0 at Portsmouth, they are rock-bottom and have even less points than Derby had at this stage last season. Shocking stuff. Join in the laughter at Spurs on The Forum
Just months ago they was hailing Ramos for the Carling Cup win now they're hurling "You don't what you're doing"
football fans are fickle no matter what team they support

"Ronaldo was on the floor saying, 'I didn't want a penalty!'," said Nolan in the Daily Mail."I don't think one of them put their hands up asking for a penalty. Fletcher's going, 'It's not a penalty', Tevez is going, 'It's not a penalty'. Twenty players who were in the box at the time knew it wasn't a penalty."But the man who was in black had the final say. They couldn't believe their luck."But you're at United and unfortunately that happens."It does strike fear into you when you look at this magnificent stadium. Maybe that's what's happened to the referee. He said he thought Jlloyd took Ronaldo before the ball."It didn't make sense to me at all. But I can't say too much or I'm going to get done by the FA."
fair play to the cunts.