oceana watford

Admin.

so are they on some d*ckhead ting coz i want to go been hearing couple tings also
bouncers are probably on a d*ckhead ting.just go dressed accordingly and dnt bring any drugs and u shud be fine, if u can do that.fao those who have been: is the music the same as destiny used to have? obviously it depends on the night u go i suppose.

Went there last nightits like a maze with the different rooms and age restrictionsits got a balcony for all you smokersi cant really remember any songs that were playing as i was too smashedi did buy a hot dog in therei got 6 free tickets for this friday

ive been there. its sh*t just like every single oceana. no drinks allowed on the dancefloor (WTF) . bare rooms which means if you get shitfaced u will lose every1
no drinks on the dancefloor lmfao.so wot are the bouncers on the lurk ye to turf ppl out who step into the dancefloor area with a drink. f*ckin silly politics. f*ck them kind of granny venues.

never said i went for the musiccant rememeber a single song either but i can prob guess the whole playslisti wore a polo and cardigangot in but might of looked like a shirt as the cardy was done up, but as i said they were a bit hype....... i might of got lucky

reaching tomorrowowww owww

i been going out almost every night for past monthim at the point where my expenditure is killing my income ned to stop this soon

i been going out almost every night for past monthim at the point where my expenditure is killing my income ned to stop this soon
Them ones where you tell yourself you're staying in this weekend. Then you see a tempting flyer with a serious line up. But you try to stand firm. But as you sit in watching TV and all you see is Jonothan Ross and his alikes, your phone's dinging off and everyone's just talking about rave rave rave. You just have to jump in the shower and go.

that every nightneeed new friends who work during the week

Whats the entry?how much is drinks?whats the garm requirements (jumper and jeans? and maybe a cap if cold allowed?)looking to reach on Sat with a few guys
ice fill out the info mayne
If you can't look like a sweet boy then ya might aswell stay in door and drink coco