anger

Angelo

i once smashed a plate on my girl's head when she warmed my oxtail i was looking forward to eat.got back home and see the plate cleaned out, and she goes 'its only when its food i raise my voice'was so angry. had to dodge her brothers for a bit still...but we sorted it out.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i once smashed a plate on my girl's head when she warmed my oxtail i was looking forward to eat.got back home and see the plate cleaned out, and she goes 'its only when its food i raise my voice'was so angry. had to dodge her brothers for a bit still...but we sorted it out.
yur pathetic

yur pathetic
i dont believe he did this surely its gas.

Ive learnt to control my anger now, i used to just go on like a pyscho bitch but it was kinda pointless. if im argueing with someone and its gettin quite confrontational (sp), i will show no emotion, il let them say what they have to say but whatever they are saying to me just goes in one ear and out the other.i really can't be arsed trying to talk to someone who is vocally overpowering me. im just like think what u want, say what u want, im not really bothered.it seems to piss the person off more because your not getting wound up or argueing back with them.

• 1 month later...
Earlier today my Uncle belled my dad, who subsequently told me, that my cousin was in hospital in IC after having had 10 shades of black beaten out of her.By her man.Now I've just got back inMy hands are covered with dried bloodIm out of breatheMy knuckles are bleedingANd i cannot stop shaking.i Dont think ive ever been this angry in my life. Someone could have died tonight.
u didnt body nuttinsmh

Fair enoughDried blood under the nails and in the creases of your skin does not come off easy either. I didnt come home and hit new topic fresh. But it's irrelevant.You can go on like I'm gassing, but I would have nothing to gain. In hindsight it wasn't the best thing to do, but done.

:D :D :D :D :D :D kapitan always tries too hard to look stupid. way too hard
y dn't u go tuck your penis back inbetween your legs and play "if i was a girl" sum more with venom
you keep mentioning venom... cant you pm him and just meet up with him? i dont need to be your middle man.the worse thing is a bitch like you takes yourself way too seriously. like you have anything worth taking seriously anyway. ur like an african calling a white man black when you claim someone is 2 dimensional. utter d*ckhead you is

:D :D :D :D :D :D kapitan always tries too hard to look stupid. way too hard
y dn't u go tuck your penis back inbetween your legs and play "if i was a girl" sum more with venom
you keep mentioning venom... cant you pm him and just meet up with him? i dont need to be your middle man.the worse thing is a bitch like you takes yourself way too seriously. like you have anything worth taking seriously anyway. ur like an african calling a white man black when you claim someone is 2 dimensional. utter d*ckhead you is
lolu still cryin about this?