anger

Angelo

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you kno whatnone a dis ain even worth itend of the day, i never done nothing to this guy for him to start like thisits uncalled for, unnecessary, an quite sad in all honesty"your attitude grates me" so what, get over it, i dont even notice u guyduno if he thinks im a easy target or what, he dont kno me, same way none a you doonly reason why i replied earlier, an got heated is cos i had bare other sh*t goin on outside of this forum, that seems to be the world to some of ujus cool, relax an jus chillout

yur really the only one thats gettin all worked up over thisto tell you the truth i was just bored yesterday nuttin personal i just needed entertainmenton the plus side i'm goin back to uni saturday so i'm exchanging being bored for being over workedno hard feelings?not that i would care if they were tbh

lol @ the olive branch after dismantling the poor girl appearance.... dark ravers!! god damn it
u didnt actually put that in ur sig did youu want to give that dudes nuts back?SMH
blud, nothing much on the forum makes me laugh till water comes out my eyes, so i gotta giv credit where its due.

masculine bone structure u knoreally dnt kno what pics u bin lookin atjus sekkle buttersglass houses, u kno how it goes
allow comin from this angle, cuz it won't workif i'm not your flavour.... coolbut u are actually uglybare skinny and scruffy lookin..... like a homeless dogu aint nearly nice enough to pull of the "natural" look u got goin onput on some bloody make up every now and againthen u come with some stank attitude, know nuff girls like ume and mine call yur type dark raverscuz only in the darkness of the rave will u get approached... light dn't love youthe sad part is u dn't even have personality to fall back on, bare 2 dimensional and SMH at any girl over the age of 19 that still says stuff like "look at your head shape though" and "p*ssy-o" where did u get your masters from again?boi, i could go on and onin the furture know your position init, and take the L from early
ur butters, im noti've got a degree, you havntim doin a masters, your noti went to an excellent uni, u neverim at an even better one, ur notin 2 yrs time, im gna have a high payin fantastic job, you wontits a joke u actually talkin about my looks, like i said i dont care what you think, you are any punk tryin to get a few lols an cosigns over f*ckriesjus cos ur girls pretty dont mean ur anything, bare ugly man with nice gyal, well done on ur one achievement in lifehow can u get so upset over somebody's attitude on a forum, that jus makes u sad :(i have a life, you dontyou wastemanyou need to know ur place, an jus fall back :D
dylan.gif

My brother has got a criminal record because he let anger get the better of him, well come on, if u found out your gfs stepdad abused them as a child , i think you would probably knock the f*ck out of the guy as well.the pedo only got 2 yrs as well, the justice sytstem is an utter joke.

• 2 weeks later...
My brother has got a criminal record because he let anger get the better of him, well come on, if u found out your gfs stepdad abused them as a child , i think you would probably knock the f*ck out of the guy as well.the pedo only got 2 yrs as well, the justice sytstem is an utter joke.
It's always me me me with you init..

masculine bone structure u knoreally dnt kno what pics u bin lookin atjus sekkle buttersglass houses, u kno how it goes
allow comin from this angle, cuz it won't workif i'm not your flavour.... coolbut u are actually uglybare skinny and scruffy lookin..... like a homeless dogu aint nearly nice enough to pull of the "natural" look u got goin onput on some bloody make up every now and againthen u come with some stank attitude, know nuff girls like ume and mine call yur type dark raverscuz only in the darkness of the rave will u get approached... light dn't love youthe sad part is u dn't even have personality to fall back on, bare 2 dimensional and SMH at any girl over the age of 19 that still says stuff like "look at your head shape though" and "p*ssy-o" where did u get your masters from again?boi, i could go on and onin the furture know your position init, and take the L from early
ur butters, im noti've got a degree, you havntim doin a masters, your noti went to an excellent uni, u neverim at an even better one, ur notin 2 yrs time, im gna have a high payin fantastic job, you wontits a joke u actually talkin about my looks, like i said i dont care what you think, you are any punk tryin to get a few lols an cosigns over f*ckriesjus cos ur girls pretty dont mean ur anything, bare ugly man with nice gyal, well done on ur one achievement in lifehow can u get so upset over somebody's attitude on a forum, that jus makes u sad :(i have a life, you dontyou wastemanyou need to know ur place, an jus fall back :D
dylan.gif
:D :D :D :D :D :D kapitan always tries too hard to look stupid. way too hard

It's always me me me with you init..
nah its more...my ex this and my ex that....