Be positive

Guest Ivan Drago

im always positive.. but people including some of u cunts here see me as angry... thats your negativity.i have little worries
this whole post is angryan ur not very positive toward other members actually
ITS NOT ANGRY.. BUT IN HINDEN SIGHT MAYBE IT COMES ACROSS AS THAT. OH AND YOU CANT SPELL
LOL at the irony
LOL AT U FAILING TO SEE THE reason for the IRONY.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im soo pissed today. f*ck being positive for now.How the hell can my windscreen wiper on the drivers side only break off whilst im driving in the rain???????????????????????????????????????
LMAO your cars haunted.I'm happy as Larry (No homo) at the mo. Infact I've been happy this whole year really. I'm just biding my time 'til my recession comes along.

im always positive.. but people including some of u cunts here see me as angry... thats your negativity.i have little worries
ITS NOT ANGRY.. BUT IN HINDEN SIGHT MAYBE IT COMES ACROSS AS THAT. OH AND YOU CANT SPELL
LOL at the irony
LOL at your life working in an aids clinic.

LOL at the irony
lol @ u trying to come back from the failure even though its clear u shot urself unintentionally

LOL at the irony
LOL I swear smaddy wasnt even the one that said it

LOL at the irony
lol @ u trying to come back from the failure even though its clear u shot urself unintentionally
samiad spelt hindsight in another thread as hinden sight so go pour bleach in your mums pum pum and f*ck off.thun it pays the bills tho wht do u do wiv ur life apart from watch the news all day u d*ckhead

Stay positive everyoneThings will get better whatever you're going throughThinking those negative thoughts will only make you more stressed, appreciate everything you have right now.Eric
:D I'm always positive even when ppl see contrasting signs. sh*t, ppl here are forever dissing man for being positive tbh.

thun it pays the bills tho wht do u do wiv ur life apart from watch the news all day u d*ckhead
You must be desperate.From time your looking at life like this it wont be long before you start selling your bum.
studying medicine and working part time in a sexual health clinic (since fools like you think its only about STD's jus cos ur mum has a tab there) doing research as i plan to get into research as a career is being desperate :confused: im looking at life like someone like u constantly sits there watching the news and cutting out newspaper clips to add to his database of theories. i think i know which is more desperate :arrow:

thun it pays the bills tho wht do u do wiv ur life apart from watch the news all day u d*ckhead
You must be desperate.From time your looking at life like this it wont be long before you start selling your bum.
studying medicine and working part time in a sexual health clinic (since fools like you think its only about STD's jus cos ur mum has a tab there) doing research as i plan to get into research as a career is being desperate :confused: im looking at life like someone like u constantly sits there watching the news and cutting out newspaper clips to add to his database of theories. i think i know which is more desperate :arrow:
From time your dad died of aids from getting sh*t stabbed you must feel like you want to give something back to the fag community.Its ashame your mum got the aids now from your dad and she will soon die in her own pile of sh*t.

From time your dad died of aids from getting sh*t stabbed you must feel like you want to give something back to the fag community.Its ashame your mum got the aids now from your dad and she will soon die in her own pile of sh*t.
both parents are alive and well. u seem angry. feelings caught innit :lol:

Your mum and dad caught aids tbh.

u dont have any parents.. u went thru the system, thats why u hate it so much. u got given up for adoption and have clef lip from when ur dad try used a hanger to abort u. u grew up in care and ur only chance of ever being taken seriously is to gather info about the illuminati so it makes you seem educated. but then cos u look like a spaz you cant get anyone to listen to u in real life so discovering the internet and better still VIP2 is like winning the lottery for you.

u dont have any parents.. u went thru the system, thats why u hate it so much. u got given up for adoption and have clef lip from when ur dad try used a hanger to abort u. u grew up in care and ur only chance of ever being taken seriously is to gather info about the illuminati so it makes you seem educated. but then cos u look like a spaz you cant get anyone to listen to u in real life so discovering the internet and better still VIP2 is like winning the lottery for you.
Go and serve the aids patient that just come to your desk asking you to help him wipe his bum then go check on your aids infested mum.

Guest Ivan Drago
Not even capable of creating a decent topic.Lock this fraff.
Yea for real, lock it. if it ain't about flying saucers n shape shifting lizards it aint topic worthysafe tho
yeah safe erici gott a freind who recently moved over from africa from a state called senegal called diop do u know him?are you from the same tribe?
LOLOL, actually lol'd.
not been happy for the longest time...
whats up ego

Guest ChoccyLog
I've decided that I really like Ghanian people.And that I'm not gonna let my Dad's negativity get the best of me.
Seen u mention ur dad a few times, he mus've pissed u off in a big way!
Meh!Don't get me started on him.I make a conscious effort not to be unhappy because everyday I can feel depression tryna move in on me.

Guest ChoccyLog
I've decided that I really like Ghanian people.And that I'm not gonna let my Dad's negativity get the best of me.
Seen u mention ur dad a few times, he mus've pissed u off in a big way!
Meh!Don't get me started on him.I make a conscious effort not to be unhappy because everyday I can feel depression tryna move in on me.
y do u really like ghanian ppl?
I just have come across a lot (well 2) that I really like, so I've decided that I just really like Ghanian people as a whole.