Official US 2008 Presidential Elections Topic...

Guest Flava Dave

I'd actually be intrigued to see the reaction from the (black)american people IF obama doesn't get elected.
They should sit down and shut the f*ck up as it'll be their own f*ck*ng fault.
How do you work that out when the swing voters are white?
*Considers pulling a Goddaz and lieing through his teeth*Nah you're right, the swing states are mainly white. But let him lose any state that he's expected to win in because the voters thought he was a shoe in and my point stands.I feel to blame them anyway now for David's reason. If they weren't so f*cked up in general...NO RAIN = f*ck MCCAIN!Bet man did a raindance last night and everything.
What have I lied about now? :rolleyes:

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i can't believe ppl care so much more about the us elections than their own. Thats why politicians in this country get away with f*ck*ng murder
It's because he's half black. That is actually the reason 75% of people in England are "backing" Obama. It's fashionable to endorse the black guy and to slag off McCain, when most people don't have a clue about either of their policies. I say this because I have seen this a few times at uni now.
thats a stupid statement. 500,000 people in london marched against the war in iraq. and British people loath how a dudu like bush can be the US president. obama is intellectually and charismatically far above bush or mccain and stands against alot of what bush has done. thats why people will endorse obama over mccain, and certainly over bush. the results may not be known until late tonight (US) time if its close, cos there seems to be a record turnout, some of my friends left bout 4hrs ago and just on their way back. so counting is gonna be far more than b4.

Guest DN Braund
Dubya remains President Bush until Jan 20th, 2009. Effectively he's a lame-duck leader until then, though.They're expecting a million people at Obama's Chicago rally. Wouldn't like to be near that crowd if he loses :lol:
you knowriot central

Exit Polls: 72% of new voters supported Obama.Source: CNN
Yeah but the polls suffer from something similar to the shy Tory effect. People don't want to seem like they're against having a black president so they say they're voting Obama but really they're voting McCain.Obviously not saying he's gonna lose, just saying those figures are nuts.

bt Bush jus won by a hair in '04 n ppl hate hit way more now n prob feel McCain will just be the same thingn the economy is a major thing this time
McCain has his own faults, it's not fair to just blame George for his failings. He chose that stupid bitch to be his running mate. That right there lost him a decent chunk of the swing vote. And the economy may be a major issue but so is foreign policy which McCain is strong on (although he looks weaker coz Sarah can't point out Iraq on a map).

black panthers have been intimidating some republican voters, calling them names and saying white supremacy has ended in PA.these are the things to just piss off some un decided voters against obama. its crazy, imagine the KKK came out to intimidate voters in GA. not that the partys stand for the same thing but they both have no place in 2008