BEEF:Hatem Ben Arfa vs Abou Diaby

Francis Coquelin

ben arfa would of put diaby out for another 6 monthsguys made outof glasshe f*cked up benzema still rgars why he got sold no one at lyon spoke to himrude boy

afra had a bust up with benzema at lyon they dnt talk nownot surprised he didnt fancy comin emirates this summeranyway im happy with nasri
LIESSSSSSSSSSSS
Nah thats truth thats why he went Marseille
na its lies still, said it himself. said theres no problem between them, they did have a bust up but they dont not talk now or have a problem with eachother according to him.

They were getting along well. This incident shouldn’t tarnish their otherwise pretty good relationship.The main leader of that generation (and the one that breaks up the fight if memory serves right since I didn’t view this video that I already know) is Habib Bellaid.This incident came up after a string of bad result in a spanish tournament, where the talented team could not manage to play together.Diaby was widely considered as the best player of that generation then (he was playing striker) and Ben Arfa as the most talented (he was playing with the 86 even though he was an 87, which is the only exception of INF history).
The first small black boy standing between them is Garra Dembele, former Auxerre standout, huge potential, but not much of an IQ. After being fired from Auxerre’s academy, he was accused of raping an american student in Roma.He’s currently trying to put his career back on track (after tries in Liverpool, Lazio, etc…). He’s a striker.The guy breaking up the fight was not Bellaid as I seemed to remember but Olivier N’Sia, the captain, who played for Rennes before fleeing to Ascoli.The reason for the fight is that Ben Arfa said something like (son of a bitch), half joking, half serious to Diaby, who took exception that something was said against his mother.
I went to Clairefontaine. I was in the same year of Abou and Hatem. Good friends often, and just arguments am happen. I never graduating because I developed a muscle ligament disease, mostly within my knee and ankles. I move to USA to study for Law degree. I often have contact with many friends from Clairefontaine. I am good friends with Garra (Dembele), and I often speak with him over Internet. I don’t think he appreciate the comment about low IQ!Last time I spoke to Abou, was when he was playing at Auxerre. We were good friends as we share names!I was not a good friend of Hatem, but there was no fights. I do remember though, that he often used to disrespect people. He used to make lots of people angry, especially whilst playing football.
They were thirteen year olds. And I think that everyone who was watching that show (the show made hatem the star) knew he was a brat. I think that show made him a disservice. Even Bellaid who is clearly the leader of that generation comes off as irresponsible and suffisant. He said the first thing he told to his Strasbourg coach was “i’m not like on the show”But Hatem was a brat playing with players a year older than he was. And because of his hype disrespected some of them. All in all it was a great show. It’s getting replays now on ESPN sports classic. I get to watch a few of them because i’m their age so I was like fifteen when it aired or something. It’s funny cause some of them lived to the potential and some never did. And Evilo thanks for the Dembele news, I thought he was in jail.
interesting

afra had a bust up with benzema at lyon they dnt talk nownot surprised he didnt fancy comin emirates this summeranyway im happy with nasri
LIESSSSSSSSSSSS
na its lies still, said it himself. said theres no problem between them, they did have a bust up but they dont not talk now or have a problem with eachother according to him.
Obv hes gonna say that to the public on one of them cover up tings.

LIESSSSSSSSSSSS
You're kidding meI thought their bust up was common knowledge...

LIESSSSSSSSSSSS
Obv hes gonna say that to the public on one of them cover up tings.
fine hes lying then, f*ck