McCain: Arabs arent decent and dont make good family men

Steven

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i want mccain to winthe guys a jokeplus i need more palin in my life

at least with mccain u know what ur gettingobama is an unknown quantityhe is unable to even tell you himself what his plans are or what he stands foroh wait........Hope!lulz.They're both as bad as eachother, perhaps even sticking with Bush would be a better option. At least the world knows what to expect and how to deal with it.

the f*ckObama is EAST AFRICANabout arab stupid old woman the ignorance is alotMcCain is just old you have to bly him cos thats what his generation was programmed as he cant change it
If Obama is EAST AFRICAN then what is he doing running for President of the USA?
STFU
Well it's true.He is either American or he is not American. Which is it? because I believe that the top position in a nation should be held by a fellow national.

Pop sh*t and apologise, just ask McCain.This is nuts though. They stirred up the racial sh*t to mobilise these people, and now it's backfiring horribly, and McCain is being forced to defend Obama to his hardline supporters :lol: They're descending down a slippery slope though. The level of ignorant fear that they've whipped up is scary - listen to these townhall d*ckheads, they're ACTUALLY terrified that Obama is going to hand over the missile codes to Bin Laden. The Republicans' campaign is inciting this anger, and these dumb motherf*ckers are going to think it's their patriotic duty to murk Obama if he wins the election, or if it looks a certainty. Secret Service got their work cut out in '08 and beyond.

hfhwghgwh3whgwh"hes an arab"whfidhghghdihgsso she don't like man coz hes an arab.. McCain said hes not and then she musta sat down thinking ..."sh*t...FOR WHAT REASON CAN I HATE HIM NOW...I THOUGHT HE WAS AN ARAB, EVERYONE HATES THOSE".Stupid old hag.. from when THOSE kinda people wanna vote McCain.. he should not win.Obama for the win and then we can begin the countdown to his assassination. *you know it will happen**

If Obama wins the election first day on duty he might start looking a little hencher due to the bullet proof vest under his suit.