you don't want gay people near your kids? wtf?

st*ra

I am by no means a battyman, even though bare man here call me batts for doing DP. But hasn't anyone else ever just wondered why there are gay man out there? It must be something good, because the numbers are growing.
i don't think you have to be gay to experience the ''pleasure'' they experience, i think for them it's more about the whole being with a man thing.. but there is something that feels good up a man's ass.. it's factual. doesn't have to make sense.. like why is the clit on the outside and not the inside? but it's just the way we're made.i read a book called 'hiding in hip hop' and you'll be amazed at all the dudes that get head off other dudes on the low.. diddy does, makes him feel more powerful, i wasn't even guna bring that book up, just sayin..

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats the point of being a poofta.Its f*ck*ng nasty another MAN and another MANf*ck OFF
but don't you think that's how they feel about being with a woman? each to their own, if you can't relate then that's fine because you're straight.. but gay guys aren't all ''ugh.. why you wanna f*ck p*ssy for?'' they just accept that's what you like, they just know they don't want it..
They know it's natural, it's how they were made.there is nothing positive about homosexuality
i think the word ''natural'' is relative because it depends on what you like init, obviously.. from gay people even existing..i agree heterosexuality is the common naturality which is just as well, being that procreation is between a man and a woman, doesn't mean we all need to be made that way

I am by no means a battyman, even though bare man here call me batts for doing DP. But hasn't anyone else ever just wondered why there are gay man out there? It must be something good, because the numbers are growing.
i don't think you have to be gay to experience the ''pleasure'' they experience, i think for them it's more about the whole being with a man thing.. but there is something that feels good up a man's ass.. it's factual. doesn't have to make sense.. like why is the clit on the outside and not the inside? but it's just the way we're made.i read a book called 'hiding in hip hop' and you'll be amazed at all the dudes that get head off other dudes on the low.. diddy does, makes him feel more powerful, i wasn't even guna bring that book up, just sayin..
that book is terrible, worse than superhead's

I got a pointless story for this topic.Went to a friends drink up but i only knew one guy that i came with... And he whipped off to pick up some chick. I had the lappy so i jammed in the corner making a beat. And a dude started talking to me. Turns out he produced, he was aight. I started to integrate with the group. And basically though the guy was cool. Then in casual conversation somebody asked "what's your mans name again" I had to assumed I'd missed part of the conversation and got back to what I was doing, but it soon became clear he was a poof.Now I'm not a prick. If I was pally pally with man for a few hours I'm not about to switch up my stance as if he's changed. No doubt he is probably a cool guy. But I dont want him around me, I just see it as a nasty lifestyle. Next time i saw him in a a different drink up at the same place, he knew everyone was aware of his sexuality and now decided he was comfortable enough to pull some battyman walk and some battyman voice. Callin guys darling and some bullshit. I cut his sentance infront of everyone and told him "be yourself"... The sh*t that came out of his mouth was similar to the gas St*ra coming with. Couldn't be bothered to create a bigger scene so i left. Why do bats feel the need to advertise their sexuality by talking like a bitch, dressing like a bitch, and acting like a buffoon? it's just immature...Explain me that *ra

ADMIN LOCK THIS..ALL THIS GAY TALK IS f*ck*ng VILE.AT THE END OF THE DAY HOMOSEXUALITY IS WRONG.OPPOSITE GENDERS ARE MEANT TO f*ck EACHOTHER TO REPRODUCE/EXPRESS FEELINGS/GET A NUT ..WHATEVER.man on man is wrong.. tbh i will say woman on woman is wrong.. i would rather dead da whole homosexuality than allow the both.

Whats the point of being a poofta.Its f*ck*ng nasty another MAN and another MANf*ck OFF
but don't you think that's how they feel about being with a woman? each to their own, if you can't relate then that's fine because you're straight.. but gay guys aren't all ''ugh.. why you wanna f*ck p*ssy for?'' they just accept that's what you like, they just know they don't want it..
They know it's natural, it's how they were made.there is nothing positive about homosexuality
i think the word ''natural'' is relative because it depends on what you like init
how can it be natural when the only way a poof can reproduce is un-naturally

IMO....If there was no evidence of bats behaviour in public.... then boiiiino bats...just saying
i've never heard that before and i see what you're saying but i don't think the exposure of gayness makes anyone straight turn gay (ignoring the girls kissing girls katy perry sh*t) i just think it's only a fair portrayal for gayness to be exposed as it is what's going on.. the amount of gay exposure is never going to amount to the amount of straight exposure.. which is fair enough, MOST people ARE straight.. maybe it just takes some people a bit of getting used to, but it's pretty weird when i see people of MY generation having a problem with it
course it does. kids are most impressionable when young. so dey see to faggits on east enders and sub-consciously think its ok. Feel for the kids with 2 dads in 1 house.

Diddy gets head from other dudes? That's what I am saying though, imagine how powerful one would feel with another mans jaw clamped round your peice whilst he is twirling his tongue round the shaft, salvating all over it until it bus' all down his throat. The power mayaan. The power.
:ghost: him :arrow:

I got a pointless story for this topic.Went to a friends drink up but i only knew one guy that i came with... And he whipped off to pick up some chick. I had the lappy so i jammed in the corner making a beat. And a dude started talking to me. Turns out he produced, he was aight. I started to integrate with the group. And basically though the guy was cool. Then in casual conversation somebody asked "what's your mans name again" I had to assumed I'd missed part of the conversation and got back to what I was doing, but it soon became clear he was a poof.Now I'm not a prick. If I was pally pally with man for a few hours I'm not about to switch up my stance as if he's changed. No doubt he is probably a cool guy. But I dont want him around me, I just see it as a nasty lifestyle. Next time i saw him in a a different drink up at the same place, he knew everyone was aware of his sexuality and now decided he was comfortable enough to pull some battyman walk and some battyman voice. Callin guys darling and some bullshit. I cut his sentance infront of everyone and told him "be yourself"... The sh*t that came out of his mouth was similar to the gas St*ra coming with. Couldn't be bothered to create a bigger scene so i left. Why do bats feel the need to advertise their sexuality by talking like a bitch, dressing like a bitch, and acting like a buffoon? it's just immature...Explain me that *ra
that's them init.. that's how they express themselves, like some girls dressing like dudes..in my opinion it is a bit bait, but it's like.. i guess how they're comfortable, every next man dressing in nike airs and hoodies is kinda bait to me too but it's what they identify with.plus it makes them look more gay so they make more gay contacts.. maybe when a gay man is finding himself he will act more feminine because he's trying to ''be gay'' but really it's just your preference and it pisses me off when people try and make it their idenity.i'm bi but i haven't dated men in a minute.. but that doesn't mean i go round in baggy jeans and a fitted tryna draw girls because that's bait, it's not a big deal but to some people it is so changing up their mannerisms is how they deal with the transition of people always assuming they're straight and now letting them know they're gayedit - not saying there's anything wrong with studs, that's just not my style..

that's them init.. that's how they express themselves, like some girls dressing like dudes..in my opinion it is a bit bait, but it's like.. i guess how they're comfortable, every next man dressing in nike airs and hoodies is kinda bait to me too but it's what they identify with.plus it makes them look more gay so they make more gay contacts.. maybe when a gay man is finding himself he will act more feminine because he's trying to ''be gay'' but really it's just your preference and it pisses me off when people try and make it their idenity.i'm bi but i haven't dated men in a minute.. but that doesn't mean i go round in baggy jeans and a fitted tryna draw girls because that's bait, it's not a big deal but to some people it is so changing up their mannerisms is how they deal with the transition of people always assuming they're straight and now letting them know they're gay
r u a chick?
being bi = any sexuality fashion bandwaggon

that's them init.. that's how they express themselves, like some girls dressing like dudes..in my opinion it is a bit bait, but it's like.. i guess how they're comfortable, every next man dressing in nike airs and hoodies is kinda bait to me too but it's what they identify with.plus it makes them look more gay so they make more gay contacts.. maybe when a gay man is finding himself he will act more feminine because he's trying to ''be gay'' but really it's just your preference and it pisses me off when people try and make it their idenity.i'm bi but i haven't dated men in a minute.. but that doesn't mean i go round in baggy jeans and a fitted tryna draw girls because that's bait, it's not a big deal but to some people it is so changing up their mannerisms is how they deal with the transition of people always assuming they're straight and now letting them know they're gay
That's something lesbians say to feel more accepted.

Whether you think its right or not nothing you cant do about it, they're everywhere.If you dont want homos near your kids then you better wrap them up in cotton wool and lock them indoors for the rest of their days because they are everywhere, schools, church, work, everywhere!! These gay/lesbians are teachers, doctors, everything. No escape really.When I was younger I was on this hatred for gays but Im older now and just dont give a f*ck anymore, more important things to think about. to each his own

i think the word ''natural'' is relative because it depends on what you like init
since when does EVERYONE in nature need to reproduce? that's an idealistic assumption but then there are a lot of infertile straight peopleit isn't our single purpose to make babies.. but reproduction fits well in our world because most people are straight

since when does EVERYONE in nature need to reproduce? that's an idealistic assumption but then there are a lot of infertile straight peopleit isn't our single purpose to make babies.. but reproduction fits well in our world because most people are straight
If you look at nature... and animals. They base their whole lives around reproductiong.Not that it has anything to do with being gay and disgusting

That's something lesbians say to feel more accepted.
in general i think it makes more sense for me to say i'm bi because i don't rule men outif the word ''orientation'' in definition means ''sexual preference'' then i don't have one, genitals are genitals.. i like bothbut i've been in love with women and not men so i identify more as a lesbian, i don't like labels but it's easier for people to understand if i say i'm bi because lesbians probably wouldn't consider dating men, i would and do

If you look at nature... and animals. They base their whole lives around reproductiong.Not that it has anything to do with being gay and disgusting
Homosexual, as well as bisexual, behavior is widespread in the animal kingdom. Animal sexual behavior takes many different forms, even within the same species and the motivations for and implications of their behaviors have yet to be fully understood as most species have yet to be studied.[3] A 1999 review by researcher Bruce Bagemihl shows that homosexual behavior, not necessarily sex, has been observed in close to 1500 species, ranging from primates to gut worms, and is well documented for 500 of them.[4][5]The naturalness of homosexuality in non-human animals is considered controversial by conservative religious groups who oppose LGBT social movements because it points to the naturalness of homosexuality in humans.[6] Whether this has logical or ethical implications is also a source of debate, with some arguing that it is illogical to use animal behavior to justify what is or is not moral.there are maaaad bi-sexual animals, sex is sex.. reproduction is reproduction, animals don't know the difference.

yeh i get what you mean, i wouldn't care if someone was gay if they acted normal but when the try live up to the stereotype thats when i hate them