have u ever hit a girl be4

o-guy

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In year 10, I boy'd & grips up this other pupil in my year for running it up. His sister was in the 6th form & she was one of dem man bitches. He told her, rumours spread & by 3:30 (end of school day) almost everybody knew a fight was going to happen.Walking to my bus stop with bredrins, others kids following, others already gathered & waiting by where fights usually go downGot there, my girl walks up to me calling me this & that. She then proceeded to box me. Just as well it wasn't a clean punch coz it would have been lights out.I just thought f*ck it, no way i'm I getting banged by a chick tho very manly. I just bang her like I was fighting another guy tbh.Unleashed upper cuts, kicks, hooks, grabbed her hair pulled it down & got my knee on like double dragon

If they hard enough to hit you, they are hard enough to take one back.
it isnt that hard to restrain a girlthere shouldnt be a need to give her more than one slap
and proceeded to slap her up and drag her all over the floor by her hair
Oh Wow! :D
get the hell outta here with that talkyou're not my girlfriendyou're not my familyyou're not my friendso y on earth do u think its okay to put you're hands on meand when i choose to do nothing, to then start hypin comin wit dem "what are u going to do about it" kindah talksthe only reason y it even got as bad as it got, was cuz she thought she could try fight me backmistakeif a breh done that, i would of ended himshe didn't get punched up cuz she was a femalei can't do any better than that

If they hard enough to hit you, they are hard enough to take one back.
it isnt that hard to restrain a girlthere shouldnt be a need to give her more than one slap
and proceeded to slap her up and drag her all over the floor by her hair
Oh Wow! :D
get the hell outta here with that talkyou're not my girlfriendyou're not my familyyou're not my friendso y on earth do u think its okay to put you're hands on meand when i choose to do nothing, to then start hypin comin wit dem "what are u going to do about it" kindah talksthe only reason y it even got as bad as it got, was cuz she thought she could try fight me backmistakeif a breh done that, i would of ended himshe didn't get punched up cuz she was a femalei can't do any better than that
:D Dunno why it made me laugh.

she hit mei was thinking how can she slap? she then decided that because of my lack of an imediate reaction due to my initial shock and the fact her boyfriend was present, it was safe to start hypin; "what u gonna do about it reh reh reh"i went madand proceeded to slap her up her boyfriend got involved holdin me back and sh*t i was just mad, asking him how can she bumbaclart slap me sir
LMFAO

I was fighting off 3 guys on my own. Laid one outHis girl flipped out and burst from between the other two as they were also tryna punch me up.... I was back peddling given the uneven numbersAnyway out of nowhere she comes in a mans fight getting in my way pullin me about scratching and slappin me while im tryna defend myself, my adrenaline was hype as it is so when I felt a blow to the back of my head my reaction was to turn around and lay her out next to her man who was just getting up.I then took digs from the remaining two til my mandem arrived, who were already running from the other side of the park

recently i hit a girl for the first time (slapped not punched)long story shorti hit it a long time ago, now after two and a half years shes tryin to deny it (her boyfriend recently found out and didn't take kindly to this fact... dn't be mad at me cuz u dealt wit a bosh)i laughed at her vain attempts to lieshe hit me, and then decided that because of my lack of an imediate reaction due to my initial shock and the fact her boyfriend was present, it was safe to start hypin; "what u gonna do about it reh reh reh"i went madand proceeded to slap her up and drag her all over the floor by her hairpoint beingi has any similar stories of female slappingif not would u ever do it?
i woulda done the same thing tbh and woulda slapped her silly till she gave a full confension stupid hoe

Guest DN Braund
Ex jus text me sayin some breh try hit herI can actually feel my blood boilinglives in my ends aswellIm gonna shoot him in his face
Allow it.She only text you that to get a reaction.
inity she textin u in the first place?surely there must other males in her life she can trouble with that sh*t

Guest ChoccyLog

Cipher are u talking about your ex slash girlfriend?Umm. Always have said if I dish out a slap I should be expecting at least one spark in the boat.Face off tbh i wouldnt want my man to stamp out a girl i was fighting with. My ex watched me swing it out on a fully rockers thing with one girl, the only time he got involved was to drag me off her when i had battered her but couldn't stop fighting.Never fought a guy before randomly.And eks, you and your cousin boy...

In year 10, I boy'd & grips up this other pupil in my year for running it up. His sister was in the 6th form & she was one of dem man bitches. He told her, rumours spread & by 3:30 (end of school day) almost everybody knew a fight was going to happen.Walking to my bus stop with bredrins, others kids following, others already gathered & waiting by where fights usually go downGot there, my girl walks up to me calling me this & that. She then proceeded to box me. Just as well it wasn't a clean punch coz it would have been lights out.I just thought f*ck it, no way i'm I getting banged by a chick tho very manly. I just bang her like I was fighting another guy tbh.Unleashed upper cuts, kicks, hooks, grabbed her hair pulled it down & got my knee on like double dragon
loooool badman sum tekken combo

agggghhhhhhhdsgsf]sthem press L1 to unleash combo fights there

its the way certain man sound proud of what they doneunderstandably certain girls get on bad, but whatever the situation u man are always gna win when it comes to bangin up a girl, alwaysits nothing to be excited about
ROFLall im saying is...when I was at totty college.....once bitch fight broke out1 skinny lighty was getting rude to my friend some hench(ish) nigerian chick....then all the sudden some tonx next african chick whos friend of the lighty butted in and begun to rush my friend....then all hell broke out....the aftermath was sick weave all around the common room...blood every where SICKall im saying is that I was shook I dont give a f*ck, lol @ me butting in, it wasnt a pretty sight trust me (this girl didnt merit me getting boxed up for tbh hence why I stayed out, just saying)LMAO @ thinking I wouldnt get boxed up by certain gal BWAHAHAHAHAHAis all im saying