incase u want to watch

Trim

jigsaw >>>>>>>>>>> ur favourite villain
250px-Ozymandias.PNG
YA MAD no other villain is on his level the way everything is planned out so everyone but him fails >>>>>>>>>>>>>
i dont think you quite relise who that is or what he didhe is in a diffrent leauge to jigsawwait n see when watchmen comes out
enlighten me
forced the most powerfull person in the universe into exhilesent the entire hero comuinty on a goose chaseblew up new york city n blamed it on alien invasionlet himself be caught just so he could brag about itgot one hero to murder the othersaved the earth from necular wartalk to me when jigsaw gets tto that level
ahh llow it man i thought it was gonna be something realistically possible in terms of genius criminal activity then im reading impossible sh*t like In one scene, he is shown viewing a wall filled floor to ceiling with television screens, each showing a different image, in order to demonstrate his ability to pay attention to each one simultaneously.all thats sick and that and i knew it wasnt based on a possible thingk or nothing because of the picture but come on, atleast come with some more realistic possible stuff from a regular guy (reason why i find jigsaw so sick) whos a villain not some superhman ability business.llow stuff like this Additionally, Veidt is depicted at the pinnacle of human physical ability, to the point of being able to mentally calculate physical reaction times, anticipate the pull of a trigger, and reflexively catch a bullet.jigsaws appeal (imo anyway) is the fact hes any normal dude whos just planned insanely and it could happen in real life.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jigsaw (Tobin Bell) has oen over greazy voice. Man was watching him in 24 and thinking he represents evil with such ease.
I was reading bout Tobin Bell (one of my favourite actors now) on imbd.com and apprantly he's a kids baseball player coach.Imagine being one of the kids and him coming over and saying "I wanna play a game" lolI'd breeze off lol

Jigsaw (Tobin Bell) has oen over greazy voice. Man was watching him in 24 and thinking he represents evil with such ease.
I was reading bout Tobin Bell (one of my favourite actors now) on imbd.com and apprantly he's a kids baseball player coach.Imagine being one of the kids and him coming over and saying "I wanna play a game" lolI'd breeze off lol
LOL for real
BRING BACK THE COMIC BOOK ROOM

250px-Ozymandias.PNG
YA MAD no other villain is on his level the way everything is planned out so everyone but him fails >>>>>>>>>>>>>
i dont think you quite relise who that is or what he didhe is in a diffrent leauge to jigsawwait n see when watchmen comes out
enlighten me
forced the most powerfull person in the universe into exhilesent the entire hero comuinty on a goose chaseblew up new york city n blamed it on alien invasionlet himself be caught just so he could brag about itgot one hero to murder the othersaved the earth from necular wartalk to me when jigsaw gets tto that level
ahh llow it man i thought it was gonna be something realistically possible in terms of genius criminal activity then im reading impossible sh*t like In one scene, he is shown viewing a wall filled floor to ceiling with television screens, each showing a different image, in order to demonstrate his ability to pay attention to each one simultaneously.all thats sick and that and i knew it wasnt based on a possible thingk or nothing because of the picture but come on, atleast come with some more realistic possible stuff from a regular guy (reason why i find jigsaw so sick) whos a villain not some superhman ability business
pftttozymandias isnt superhumanozymandias>>>>lelouch vi britania>>>>>>>>> light yagami>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>jigsaw

250px-Ozymandias.PNG
enlighten me
ahh llow it man i thought it was gonna be something realistically possible in terms of genius criminal activity then im reading impossible sh*t like In one scene, he is shown viewing a wall filled floor to ceiling with television screens, each showing a different image, in order to demonstrate his ability to pay attention to each one simultaneously.all thats sick and that and i knew it wasnt based on a possible thingk or nothing because of the picture but come on, atleast come with some more realistic possible stuff from a regular guy (reason why i find jigsaw so sick) whos a villain not some superhman ability business
pftttozymandias isnt superhumanozymandias>>>>lelouch vi britania>>>>>>>>> light yagami>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>jigsaw
meh f*ck this debate over whos better man isnt superhuman but he can In one scene, he is shown viewing a wall filled floor to ceiling with television screens, each showing a different image, in order to demonstrate his ability to pay attention to each one simultaneously.which isnt realistic to me

250px-Ozymandias.PNG
enlighten me
meh f*ck this debate over whos better man isnt superhuman but he can In one scene, he is shown viewing a wall filled floor to ceiling with television screens, each showing a different image, in order to demonstrate his ability to pay attention to each one simultaneously.which isnt realistic to me
sceen was overated he just had loads of moniters up plus he was having a convo at the time not looking at themur talking like hes the greatest villan ever n all he did was f*ck with a few peoples lifethats patheticthe greatest villains ever should be > the world

This adam breh is annoyinglet man cut his leg in piece init
Did you kno the guy who played Adam wrote Saw 1? Dunno bout the other series.Felt like sharing that...
*[edit] Producer * Saw II (2005) * Saw III (2006) * Saw IV (2007) (Executive Producer) * Saw V (2008) (Executive Producer) * Saw VI (2009) (Executive Producer)[edit] Writer * Saw (2004) * Saw II (2005) * Saw III (2006) * Dead Silence (2007)

Did you kno the guy who played Adam wrote Saw 1? Dunno bout the other series.Felt like sharing that...
*[edit] Producer * Saw II (2005) * Saw III (2006) * Saw IV (2007) (Executive Producer) * Saw V (2008) (Executive Producer) * Saw VI (2009) (Executive Producer)[edit] Writer * Saw (2004) * Saw II (2005) * Saw III (2006) * Dead Silence (2007)
so there is defo a saw 6?

so there is defo a saw 6?
yep