No strings fun.

Kim

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nature programmed us men to immediately automatically shun and look down upon a woman who is comfortable with casual sex or no strings sex, and nature also programmed you women to selectively weed out ONE suitable man for a monogamous relationship.Somewhere between those RULES and TODAY a few loose cannons f*cked it up for everybody, now everybody and their sister finds it cool to suck f*ck slob f*ck buddy one two three night stand a knob and chitter chatter about it like a game a football.Couple of these loose women need to dig deep emotionally, look outside their cum stained eyes and realise that the more knob they get, the less and harder it will be for them to so called "SETTLE"And I do not buy that Casual Sex/Friend with benefits sh*t. The dude who is smashing her hit the lottery and she just failed. Upon leaving a relationship it is almost a must that she refrains from sex without that previous emotional attachment, ill explain. Girl gets out of relationship, hurt and in pain missing her ex or not, she somewhat ends up being misled by her hoodrat sex and the city friends to get with a guy until she meets a permanent suitor, she does this and for whatever reason after a while stops f*ck*ng this buddy, then she moves on to the next too quickly and a pattern begins to arise. An altered mentality on reality f*cks up these females minds, and this isn't just one sided, us guys prey on the vulnerable girls, its not nice but its how sh*t is. The catch is:You dumb ass females were built to see through us males panel beating and sexual fulfillment desires, but you fail today, fail. NOT ALL WOMEN just incase.

There's no real justifiable answer to that question. Lets break it down to a science, biologically women are designed to be far much more emotional than men and are designed to have emotional attachments to various people for various reasons, men on the other hand are designed to be logically driven and would rather be alone a lot of the time and venture out only for instinctive reasons. There's a loophole in this design though because women can act like men for a short period of time if they believe there's an emotional gain at the end, even if means risking her respect a lot of women will stoop to some lows for an emotional boost.The slutty sh*t we see nowadays and how females run around protesting to have fun is just a smoke screen and a f*ck*ng lie, no woman in her right mind will be happy and proud of 10+ d*cks thrusting in and out of her in the space of 2 weeks, women are using the tide of the times as an excuse.Just because all them industry women sing about having fun and promiscuity doesn't mean they practice what they sing.Nelly Furtado is the epitome of the false bullshit being promoted for financial gain. she sings promiscuous but in reality is a happily married woman with 2 kids, i bet Shantel from Cranbrook House don' know that.NO SYMPATHY for these dumb bitches at all.Girls all whores at some point in their life, even the woman you call your wife has gone off the rails once, just accept it and join the Weed/AA meeting with your niggaz every week and you be good
I think no strings 'fun' is possible. But it doesn't have to necessarily mean with 10+ people. I think women can do it but differently from men in a way because they can sleep with only one person. Just for the sake that they just want sex. But there is no relationship at hand & they are not big at having multiple sex partners. So they can have that one person who is just for sex. & that is all it is.They don't get attached for whatever reason. Like they have just come out of a relationship & they can't find anyone yet they want to settle with, are too busy, the man in question is not the one they would so choose to settle with but he fulfills his role as he has the equipment required for sexual pleasure, etc etc.No strings sex is not always about building up the number of sexual partners but the number of times you have sex which is possible with just one partner. So you can't always call the girl a whore because she might not necessarily be sleeping with loads of people. But hey i don't know... I'm just saying..
you are very obviously a girl of loose sexual integrity, a girl that engages in casual sex (f*ck buddies), is not just loose because of the number of partners she may have, but because she engages in casual sex in the first place. I bet you have a sex buddy dn't you? Or at the very least someone you want to be your sex buddy.
Hun please at no point did i say i engage in this

Nature programmed us men to immediately automatically shun and look down upon a woman who is comfortable with casual sex or no strings sex, and nature also programmed you women to selectively weed out ONE suitable man for a monogamous relationship.Somewhere between those RULES and TODAY a few loose cannons f*cked it up for everybody, now everybody and their sister finds it cool to suck f*ck slob f*ck buddy one two three night stand a knob and chitter chatter about it like a game a football.Couple of these loose women need to dig deep emotionally, look outside their cum stained eyes and realise that the more knob they get, the less and harder it will be for them to so called "SETTLE"And I do not buy that Casual Sex/Friend with benefits sh*t. The dude who is smashing her hit the lottery and she just failed. Upon leaving a relationship it is almost a must that she refrains from sex without that previous emotional attachment, ill explain. Girl gets out of relationship, hurt and in pain missing her ex or not, she somewhat ends up being misled by her hoodrat sex and the city friends to get with a guy until she meets a permanent suitor, she does this and for whatever reason after a while stops f*ck*ng this buddy, then she moves on to the next too quickly and a pattern begins to arise. An altered mentality on reality f*cks up these females minds, and this isn't just one sided, us guys prey on the vulnerable girls, its not nice but its how sh*t is. The catch is:You dumb ass females were built to see through us males panel beating and sexual fulfillment desires, but you fail today, fail. NOT ALL WOMEN just incase.
made me choke with laughter*spuds* today on vip has been jokes.lmfao

There's no real justifiable answer to that question. Lets break it down to a science, biologically women are designed to be far much more emotional than men and are designed to have emotional attachments to various people for various reasons, men on the other hand are designed to be logically driven and would rather be alone a lot of the time and venture out only for instinctive reasons. There's a loophole in this design though because women can act like men for a short period of time if they believe there's an emotional gain at the end, even if means risking her respect a lot of women will stoop to some lows for an emotional boost.The slutty sh*t we see nowadays and how females run around protesting to have fun is just a smoke screen and a f*ck*ng lie, no woman in her right mind will be happy and proud of 10+ d*cks thrusting in and out of her in the space of 2 weeks, women are using the tide of the times as an excuse.Just because all them industry women sing about having fun and promiscuity doesn't mean they practice what they sing.Nelly Furtado is the epitome of the false bullshit being promoted for financial gain. she sings promiscuous but in reality is a happily married woman with 2 kids, i bet Shantel from Cranbrook House don' know that.NO SYMPATHY for these dumb bitches at all.Girls all whores at some point in their life, even the woman you call your wife has gone off the rails once, just accept it and join the Weed/AA meeting with your niggaz every week and you be good
I think no strings 'fun' is possible. But it doesn't have to necessarily mean with 10+ people. I think women can do it but differently from men in a way because they can sleep with only one person. Just for the sake that they just want sex. But there is no relationship at hand & they are not big at having multiple sex partners. So they can have that one person who is just for sex. & that is all it is.They don't get attached for whatever reason. Like they have just come out of a relationship & they can't find anyone yet they want to settle with, are too busy, the man in question is not the one they would so choose to settle with but he fulfills his role as he has the equipment required for sexual pleasure, etc etc.No strings sex is not always about building up the number of sexual partners but the number of times you have sex which is possible with just one partner. So you can't always call the girl a whore because she might not necessarily be sleeping with loads of people. But hey i don't know... I'm just saying..
take it from me you may as well be a hoe cos thats what they do you cant do a hoe act to 4 decimal places and not be called a hoe ya in or ya out and right now NO STRINGSFUNCASUAL SEX= you aint gettin a sniff of mums cooking END OF

i don't think girls can do casual sex reallybecause girls are just more emotional and get attached more easilyfrom what i hear most boys that have links lie to girls and make the girl think that they like them more than they doif most links knew what the boy thought of them and that there was absolutely no chance of progression into a relationship they probably wouldn't be doing what they are doingespecially the situation of 'friends with benefits' because it is almost inevitable that the girl will start liking the boy if she didn't alreadycome on...someone you can chill with, chat to for long periods of time, feel comfortable with and then you have sexthats basically like a relationship, but just with no official commitmentrecipe for disaster if you ask meobviously there are exceptions because some girls are just straight grimbut on average i don't think girls are built for 'casual sex'

Guest ChoccyLog
I think its loose behaviour, tbh.I think it was Cipher or Social that said something along the lines of free prostitution. Thats about right.
if i paid u, would that make u feel better
:/I still wouldn't indulge.

you are very obviously a girl of loose sexual integrity, a girl that engages in casual sex (f*ck buddies), is not just loose because of the number of partners she may have, but because she engages in casual sex in the first place. I bet you have a sex buddy dn't you? Or at the very least someone you want to be your sex buddy.
Hun please at no point did i say i engage in this
so r u sayin u dont?
No i don't. But i'm not going to lie i have thought about it.. But haven't gone through with it yet.. Because i get caught up & i don't really like the lack of respect so i haven't quite managed the no strings fun. But you never know...

TBH, women have been having casual sex, sexing someone other than their husband, lost their virginity before marriage since the beginning of civilisation.Though, I feel for girls who were in a long term relationship that split and they really wanted to sleep with only one man for the rest off their lives, I find that deep.If I were the second guy, I would feel pissed that I didn't get their first.If that was the case and she was perfection, I wouldn't let that go.

Seems there's a misunderstanding of this topic.I had female friend up until recently when my Mrs decided she must go. She lived in Bush. She was Caucasian, born in 1988 and had 1 serious boyfriend. She had an obsession with mixed race guys, I mean this was all she wanted and attracted, but the thing is none of the guys she encountered took her seriously, just your usual smash. One day during one of my dry days we were on the blower choppin it up and the question of how many sexual partners came up, I didnt lie, told her the truth and she sensed my confidence i suppose and she started counting how many guys she'd slept with, when she hit 10 I was like WTF, then 15, then she got stuck at 18, and after another detour convo she remembered the others and 20 to 21 guys was her grand finale.I was like WOW, all of these casual or mini relationships with no meaning, she says mostly casual but the rest were d*ckheads. And I was like by the time you f*cked 6 guys did you not notice the 'd*ckhead pattern', apparently that offended her. Anyway she meets some other 27 year old mixed race guy at her workplace, she has a crush but can't ini9tiate so on her Xmas work party i was invited and I called the niglet and schooled him on the situation, seemed like a cool dude but i warned her to tred carefully...fast forward 2 weeks turns out dude had 2 kids with one woman and another kid on the way with the same woman, but my friend decided to still fight a lost battle. While having this baby dad, she had another 3 dudes beating her often.And the her sexual freenes hit me when one day she phoned her very first love/virginity taker to come over, the guy had a wifey and my friend was like i dont care, it dont hurt me.....thats when i was like damn, what a sloshess.The moral of the story is, yes bitches are capable of casual f*ck*ng but they are very very very wounded girls emotionally. They want love and care but still do the very things that repel what they want.Whore/Casual/f*ck Bud = Good man repellent

Genral MAC, that type of bitch is not viable in this topic.She wants babies with curly hair and people go "awww her hair" to them.People who only go for specific races are waste and she is waste.Tell her I called her a slag tbh, infact, show her the link to this thread so she knows that I think she is a discusting, vile piece of sh*t!

Genral MAC, that type of bitch is not viable in this topic.She wants babies with curly hair and people go "awww her hair" to them.People who only go for specific races are waste and she is waste.Tell her I called her a slag tbh, infact, show her the link to this thread so she knows that I think she is a discusting, vile piece of sh*t!

Seems there's a misunderstanding of this topic.I had female friend up until recently when my Mrs decided she must go. She lived in Bush. She was Caucasian, born in 1988 and had 1 serious boyfriend. She had an obsession with mixed race guys, I mean this was all she wanted and attracted, but the thing is none of the guys she encountered took her seriously, just your usual smash. One day during one of my dry days we were on the blower choppin it up and the question of how many sexual partners came up, I didnt lie, told her the truth and she sensed my confidence i suppose and she started counting how many guys she'd slept with, when she hit 10 I was like WTF, then 15, then she got stuck at 18, and after another detour convo she remembered the others and 20 to 21 guys was her grand finale.I was like WOW, all of these casual or mini relationships with no meaning, she says mostly casual but the rest were d*ckheads. And I was like by the time you f*cked 6 guys did you not notice the 'd*ckhead pattern', apparently that offended her. Anyway she meets some other 27 year old mixed race guy at her workplace, she has a crush but can't ini9tiate so on her Xmas work party i was invited and I called the niglet and schooled him on the situation, seemed like a cool dude but i warned her to tred carefully...fast forward 2 weeks turns out dude had 2 kids with one woman and another kid on the way with the same woman, but my friend decided to still fight a lost battle. While having this baby dad, she had another 3 dudes beating her often.And the her sexual freenes hit me when one day she phoned her very first love/virginity taker to come over, the guy had a wifey and my friend was like i dont care, it dont hurt me.....thats when i was like damn, what a sloshess.The moral of the story is, yes bitches are capable of casual f*ck*ng but they are very very very wounded girls emotionally. They want love and care but still do the very things that repel what they want.Whore/Casual/f*ck Bud = Good man repellent
post of the week

post of the week

I disagree with the wifey materials can't statement therefore. It's not always the case.
Gotta agree with this. I used to believe in all this wifey material malark untill i realised its basically a pretty weak term to try and make a girl seem justifyable to give a "status". Fact is any girl is wifeyable, even these "no strings fun" girls, now im not sayin i would choose one of them in particular but im sayin some girls not all girls but some girls when the time is right will know there actions are wrong and change their ways for their own morals or maybe even love etc same way you could have a "wifey material" girl turn into the grimiest of girls cause she got trampled on in a past relationship etc. Any girl is capable of anything (same as mans) so tryin to put them into catergories of what "material" they are aint gonna make you feel that much more secure at night if you heard she was at a club or at a "friends house" Can a girl have no strings fun? Of course they can if they truly want to. Dependin on what the girl is like mentally and what things may affect their mental state in life can determine anythin that could happen in their lifetime things change just like how links have become such a standard thing in this day an age when before that wasnt really happenin on the scale that it is todayThe truth is linkin is somethin that males bought to the table when they wanted to have sex but not settle down and we've partially bought the girls into this way of life when you were sweet talkin em sayin "na babes everyone's doin it nowadays, when we as close as we are its only right to ourselves to make our connection grow deeper as friends" we created a monster when we created this whole linkin ting and now we gotta live with it. Real Talk