Need For Speed: Undercover

Sleepz

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok i burnt it couldnt help it, only played 10-15minsSoundtrack is brilliantGameplay is not great but not as bad as the reviewers made it out to be, its playableStoryline seems like it could be very intrestingthis game should of been getting 7/7.5s imo

booooooooooooy wish i could say that man but boooooooooooooyyI see what someone was sayin about the frame rate, i dont ave a clue what was causin it either cos there were not even tht many cars on the screen @ the time. Handling is aight..races are STUPIDLY easy, but im hoping that will get harder as it goes on. Like the fact that after 4races im already racing for pink slips, got myself a nice lil Elise nowuumm what else...oh yeah soundtrack? u takin the piss imma ave to find a way to mute that sh*t soon as poss, long that type of music man.First impressions, its aight but it it hasnt WOW'd me. i dunno if im finding it THAT easy cos im a driving kinda guy but boy i'll let my nephew loose on it n see how he goes

booooooooooooy wish i could say that man but boooooooooooooyyI see what someone was sayin about the frame rate, i dont ave a clue what was causin it either cos there were not even tht many cars on the screen @ the time. Handling is aight..races are STUPIDLY easy, but im hoping that will get harder as it goes on. Like the fact that after 4races im already racing for pink slips, got myself a nice lil Elise nowuumm what else...oh yeah soundtrack? u takin the piss imma ave to find a way to mute that sh*t soon as poss, long that type of music man.First impressions, its aight but it it hasnt WOW'd me. i dunno if im finding it THAT easy cos im a driving kinda guy but boy i'll let my nephew loose on it n see how he goes
Have to c/s thisDominated every single oneI like it though gonna play some more in a bit then watch a filmI like the fact that i can crash into something and not loose all my speed, unlike a certain other game

Nah the races get alot harderDo you think its worth the 4 and 5/10s though? personaly think thats way too harsh, i ask you coz your heavily into racing games