Mr. Gayle

Guest FA23

White iPhone came with the 04.10.01 baseband

Im pissed I cant unlock it, an expensive paperweight at the moment

what network it locked to?

o2

you are nice then, cop a o2 PAYG sim for it and top it up with £15

Pay & Go customers

Yes, you can unlock your iPhone. You’ll need to pay a £15 one off fee and we’ll take this from the credit on your phone.

If you’re unlocking your phone less than 12 months after you bought it, we’ll take off the free Web & Wi-Fi Bolt On (that we added for the first 12 months). If you want to keep the Bolt On (it costs £10 a month), just choose the option when you’re filling out the unlocking form. Find out more about the Web & Wi-Fi Bolt on here

Once we’ve got your form, it’ll then take up to 14 days for us to get it unlocked for you. Once it’s unlocked, we’ll text you to let you know. You can then put a non-O2 Sim into the iPhone and connect it to iTunes. iTunes will then tell you the phone is unlocked.

https://www.o2.co.uk/apps/help/help?qid=1&q1=2&route=unlocking&case=Handset%20Unlocking%20Form

• Upvote 1

I am pissed too i updated my girls iphone 4 thinking i could jailbreak it and use ultrasnow to unlock it. but little did i know that with the update the baseband change and i am f*cked.? does anybody know if i can downgrade the base band? in order to unlock it

White iPhone came with the 04.10.01 baseband

Im pissed I cant unlock it, an expensive paperweight at the moment

what network it locked to?

o2

you are nice then, cop a o2 PAYG sim for it and top it up with £15

Pay & Go customers

Yes, you can unlock your iPhone. You’ll need to pay a £15 one off fee and we’ll take this from the credit on your phone.

If you’re unlocking your phone less than 12 months after you bought it, we’ll take off the free Web & Wi-Fi Bolt On (that we added for the first 12 months). If you want to keep the Bolt On (it costs £10 a month), just choose the option when you’re filling out the unlocking form. Find out more about the Web & Wi-Fi Bolt on here

Once we’ve got your form, it’ll then take up to 14 days for us to get it unlocked for you. Once it’s unlocked, we’ll text you to let you know. You can then put a non-O2 Sim into the iPhone and connect it to iTunes. iTunes will then tell you the phone is unlocked.

https://www.o2.co.uk/apps/help/help?qid=1&q1=2&route=unlocking&case=Handset%20Unlocking%20Form

LEGEND

Guest FA23

there needs to be a tweak where i can have spotlight as the only available menu for springboard

i think id prefer if i launched all my apps by typing them instead of the scroll screen

SBsettings > more > then go to poof > try hiding all of your apps?

might work, try spotbright as well to enhance app launching from Spotlight

i just bought one of those fm transmitter things that lets you listen to ur sh*t in the car, it runs from the cigarette lighter thing, can i leave it plugged when i'm not in the car or will it flatten the battery?

So I woke up today and no reception on my phone. WTF.

It's just stuck on 'NO SERVICE'.

I'm thinking the first solution should be upgrading to latest firmware. Currently running 3.1.3

What do you man suggest?

Also what's the best way of upgrading and jailbraking the latest firmware?

So I woke up today and no reception on my phone. WTF.

It's just stuck on 'NO SERVICE'.

I'm thinking the first solution should be upgrading to latest firmware. Currently running 3.1.3

What do you man suggest?

Also what's the best way of upgrading and jailbraking the latest firmware?

You on O2?

I am on 02, pay monthly.

I've tried rebooting and turning 3G off.

PHONE company O2’s service in parts of London and Kent has been crippled by thieves, it has announced.

Vandalism at an east London site has led to people as far as Kent experiencing problems with receiving calls, texts and internet services.

In an announcement on its website, the company said: “Our engineers are on site now working to replace the stolen equipment and repair the vandalism.”

However, it has been unable to say how long it would take to fix the network.

For the latest updates visit status.o2.co.uk