iPhone

Mr. Gayle

Guest Yilmaz

This is still only for iPhone's that have already been jailbroken and those that have their Shsh on saurik's server

the latest baseband models are still unable to be jailbroken

3.1.3 can be jailbroken no matter whether it has been done before, just no unlock

lol no it cant UNLESS ur shsh is on saurik's server...which would mean that u have had 3.1.2 on ur iphone at some point

iphone 3gs' bought after about Feb 2010 (roughly) cannot be jailbroken

3g jailbreak worked for me, not sure about 3gs?

I got a new 3GS on 3.1.3 the other day and i used that Spirt jailbreak and it worked fine.

thought so, yilmaz is a borderline stupid f*cking prick.

well since spirit only came out last monday, what i wrote the first time was actually accurate.

im currently in the process of finding out whether brand new iphone 3gs' that came as STOCK with version 3.13 and the baseband 05.12.01 or above can be jailbroken.

I will post back here with what I find from ModMyi and other forums.

Up until last week, you couldn't jailbreak these iPhones because you had to downgrade to 3.1.2 which Apple's servers wouldn't verify, so it was impossibl

EDIT: Just used spirit, confirmed working.

Guest Daniel Levy

26571_381169697615_262490537615_3920309_2664466_n.jpg

26571_381169707615_262490537615_3920311_2000696_n.jpg

26571_381169712615_262490537615_3920312_7175326_n.jpg

26571_381169727615_262490537615_3920314_3595216_n.jpg

Football Manager Handheldâ„¢ 2010 brings you the unrivalled realism of the best selling and critically acclaimed Football Managerâ„¢ series, designed specifically for your iPhone and iPod touch.

f*ckkk, fm on your phone !!

Guest Yilmaz

Just go with Tesco Mobile and you can get a 3GS for 12 months.

Incidentally, T-Mobile do iPhones for people and high-end contracts i.e. £75 per month. Worth asking them even if you ain't paying that though.

Clifford Cretan, the judge who signed the search warrant in the Gizmodo iPhone case, issued a ruling on Friday that unsealed the contents of the highly controversial Jason Chen search warrant. Most of the details have already been discussed ad nauseum, but a few juciy tidbits have emerged:

* Apple, the company, not an individual employee nor any other entity, reported the missing phone.

* the case was filed, in part, as a trade secrets violation which partially explains why the search was handled by the REACT (Rapid Enforcement Allied Computer Team) crimes unit.

* Steve Jobs personally called Brian Lam to request the phone’s return. Lam agreed but with the condition that Apple provide a letter confirming the phone belonged to the Cupertino company.

* Brian Hogan, who reportedly found the iPhone at the bar and sold it to Gizmodo, is identified as a suspect.

* Jason Chen is being investigated for possible receipt of stolen property, theft and copying of a trade secret, and destruction of property worth more than $400.

* Hogan was turned in by his roommate, Katherine Martinson, who was afraid of being caught up in this legal mess after Hogan plugged the iPhone prototype into her computer.

* Prior to being searched by the police, Hogan and another roommate, Thomas Warner, hid Hogan’s computer, thumb drive, flash card, and the serial number stickers from the iPhone prototype. These items were found inside a local church, scattered amongst some bushes, and on the ground outside of a convenience store.

* Hogan reportedly claims that Gizmodo paid him $8500 for the phone with a bonus once it was officially unveiled as the new iPhone. Hogan is said to have shown off a box of money totaling $5000 to his roommate.

* No charges have been filed yet but they are expected in the near future. Presumably, Hogan is a focus but there is no word on whether Gizmodo or Chen will be included.

smh, that's why you never get females involved in important sh*t

Just go with Tesco Mobile and you can get a 3GS for 12 months.

Incidentally, T-Mobile do iPhones for people and high-end contracts i.e. £75 per month. Worth asking them even if you ain't paying that though.

It aint for high end contracts. You just have to ask retentions say you wanna leave coz you want an iphone and they'll give it to you

Guest Daniel Levy

Links to info?

And I assume it's on o2?

T-Mobile properly on some bug-a-bo tip coz they know I'm bouncing for a decent iPhone.

just wait till next month for the iphone 4....

Guest Yilmaz

Okay then.

*Waits*

How much are we talking about coughing up if I'm coming from T-Mobile? Clearly o2 is the way forward...

Fam, the iphone 4 is gonna cost u a bundle and there's no official release date afaik.

And no way is o2 the best network. Tesco mobile all the way, It's the SAME EXACT network as o2, except they are just branding it under Tesco. The pricing differences however, make it a clear winner. 12 month contracts mean u can upgrade to an iphone 4 when they're still only a year old.The iPhone 4 defo won't be upgraded next year either, since there aren't even any 4g networks in the UK yet.