Gears of War 2

Risky

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

one of the sickest games ever, nuff said. still completed it within one day however
That's because its' so sick you have to keep playing it. I continued constantly when I first got it. Breaks from this game were abnormal for me.Played this game a little while earlier today. I'm over rusty.

Me and Bully taken on wave 39 by ourselves>>>>>_________Risky you are a joker. Some part time soldier.This game is actually too sick. Horde mode is the one though.
pmslits not about eating cold potatoes n chicken bruv
LOOLOLAt least let us know darg. We can invite guys to replace you.

I need to get back into my own place. Having this xbox in the sitting room of my girl's yard is loose. Anytime anyone wants to watch TV I have to stop playing. Can't play Horde later at night cos I get into it and start shouting and screaming and laughing and sh*t and I'll wake up everyone.

Done Horde, was on Normal all the way to level 39, just could not pass it at all, sometimes you couldnt even poke your head out without being "grinded" had to put it Casual, 1stime I played this game this yearNeed to play it online a lot more, so many achievements, wanna get that party like its 1999 and the 100,000 kills