Anyone every been burgled?

ReZiW

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Logster

Not the house.My dad's office was broken into before. Smashed the back door in. Laptop, computer, clothes, money, credit card machine, EVERYTHING got cleared out.Obviously the cars been broken into couple of times as well.

Guest Logster

Not the house.My dad's office was broken into before. Smashed the back door in. Laptop, computer, clothes, money, credit card machine, EVERYTHING got cleared out.Obviously the cars been broken into couple of times as well.

No.I remember when a friend of mine came home to find two guys in her room. She was LUCKY to be able to slip away without them noticing.
Oh hell naaaw. Bitch needs some leesons from Leda Smith
pistolgrandma081908_225_story.jpg85-year-old Leda Smith of Point Marion, PA is not about to let some punk ass bitch f*ck with her home! On Sunday afternoon, Leda was chilling in her home, probably smoking a bong and listening to Wu Tang, when she heard some bitch breaking into her house. Leda said her neighbor's home was recently robbed, so she had been keeping a .22-caliber revolver near her bed.She went on to say, "I just walked right on past him to the bedroom and got my gun. I said 'What are you doing in my house?' He just kept saying he didn't do it." Leda then made the 17-year-old robber call the police while she kept the gun pointed at him. She ordered him to hand her the phone so that she could report his ass. With the 911 operator on the line, she instructed him to lie face down on the floor with his legs spread. She continued to the point the gun at him. This memaw doesn't eff around. I guess watching all those episodes of "Barney Miller" really paid off.The 17-year-old was charged with attempted burglary and related offenses in juvenile court.Leda said she found the whole thing "exciting." Granny got a taste for the gangsta life and now she's not going back! She also said, "I just hope I broke up the (burglary) ring because they have been hitting a lot of places around here." I hope all the criminals of Point Marion, PA heard that loud and clear. There's a new head bitch in charge and her name is Leda Smith.

No.I remember when a friend of mine came home to find two guys in her room. She was LUCKY to be able to slip away without them noticing.
pistolgrandma081908_225_story.jpg85-year-old Leda Smith of Point Marion, PA is not about to let some punk ass bitch f*ck with her home! On Sunday afternoon, Leda was chilling in her home, probably smoking a bong and listening to Wu Tang, when she heard some bitch breaking into her house. Leda said her neighbor's home was recently robbed, so she had been keeping a .22-caliber revolver near her bed.She went on to say, "I just walked right on past him to the bedroom and got my gun. I said 'What are you doing in my house?' He just kept saying he didn't do it." Leda then made the 17-year-old robber call the police while she kept the gun pointed at him. She ordered him to hand her the phone so that she could report his ass. With the 911 operator on the line, she instructed him to lie face down on the floor with his legs spread. She continued to the point the gun at him. This memaw doesn't eff around. I guess watching all those episodes of "Barney Miller" really paid off.The 17-year-old was charged with attempted burglary and related offenses in juvenile court.Leda said she found the whole thing "exciting." Granny got a taste for the gangsta life and now she's not going back! She also said, "I just hope I broke up the (burglary) ring because they have been hitting a lot of places around here." I hope all the criminals of Point Marion, PA heard that loud and clear. There's a new head bitch in charge and her name is Leda Smith.

lol

lol

yeah we've been burgled twice, both times within a week of each other.. we think it was the same person. first time they took EVERYTHING, all mine and my mums jewellery, my ipod, digi cam and dvd player, took a huge box of cohiba cigars my dad bought from cuba which cost BARE, and a load of other random stuff. second time, they just ran in and grabbed by mums handbag off the side, we were in that night but my dad was away, me and my mum were too scared to go downstairs

yeah we've been burgled twice, both times within a week of each other.. we think it was the same person. first time they took EVERYTHING, all mine and my mums jewellery, my ipod, digi cam and dvd player, took a huge box of cohiba cigars my dad bought from cuba which cost BARE, and a load of other random stuff. second time, they just ran in and grabbed by mums handbag off the side, we were in that night but my dad was away, me and my mum were too scared to go downstairs