Anyone every been burgled?

ReZiW

yea when i was in yr 1 or 2came thru the gardenprobablyy some one that lives on my road.neighbours on the left got robbed couple months ago, they left 1 window open at the backthey took the pc tv and some other sh*tcleaned up differently
Yeah my neighbours to the right of me got robbed couple months ago, police came round and asked if we heard anyone.I was doing a DB the day they got burgled as well so f*ck knows how i didn't hear or see anything

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Happen to one the youngers i knowwas one of the first heads to have a PS2 in 2001told a few mates in school that he had oneone night when his mum was at work and his bro was out, he heard foot steps down stairs while he was playing on his ps2he quickly pretended to be asleep as the guys came upstairsfirst thing they said when they entered his room was "YESS!" and swipped the ps2 thinking that he was asleepnext day one of his mates just happened to get a PS2must have been hard for him at the age of 11
gas mark 7
EXACTLY what i was gonna say.
LMAO your story f*ckin floppedSwear your the dude that actually got jacked?
haha for his tom tom in south..."got gaged bruv"

Yep back in the day.Were sitting in the front room.Heard the back window smash.Dad took a baseball bat from next to the front door and found some rasta man outside with a screwdriver.Guy ran off surprised there was anyone in the house, tried to jump the fence, fell, dad battered him with the bat.Good times.

Yep back in the day.Were sitting in the front room.Heard the back window smash.Dad took a baseball bat from next to the front door and found some rasta man outside with a screwdriver.Guy ran off surprised there was anyone in the house, tried to jump the fence, fell, dad battered him with the bat.Good times.
lol did the police get involved?

Happen to one the youngers i knowwas one of the first heads to have a PS2 in 2001told a few mates in school that he had oneone night when his mum was at work and his bro was out, he heard foot steps down stairs while he was playing on his ps2he quickly pretended to be asleep as the guys came upstairsfirst thing they said when they entered his room was "YESS!" and swipped the ps2 thinking that he was asleepnext day one of his mates just happened to get a PS2must have been hard for him at the age of 11
gas mark 7
Nah stories trueno one could rob my house

nah but our next door neighbours got hotted thoughevvveerrryytthhinngg went digital camera, all the jewels..... Thats about it actually come to think of it my next door neighbour was on the grindMy house has always had a alarm boy since my uncle works for a alarm company, i like to think that the alarm is why people ain't tried to move to my yard.

gas mark 7
Nah stories trueno one could rob my house
lol hate when people say stuff like this

Nah1 time my mums car stereo got jacked in a car park though, was yeeeears ago thoughNeighbour in front of me has been jacked twice though, he's kinda bait though so have a feelin it was some1 he knew .. and a neighbour 2 houses away frm me has been robbed b4, swear the burglers wudve passed my garden to get to the bk off the house thoughlol @ still burgling though, some tramps

nearly-when we used to live on aylesbury estate.my mum and dad were at home and heard knocking on the door-but they're the sort of people where if they're not expecting anyone they wont answer the door. After a while, all they heard was bang and one of the many local crackheads and her boyfriend comes running down the stairs, see's my dad and does a u-turn. My dad did run after her but he stopped when he got to the stairwell cos he was barefooted :rolleyes:

Yeh, was around 7, they broke in through my room window (it's on the balcony of the flats) dashed all my books n sh*t around, took my mums jewels n watch incl grandma's old engagement ring, took my broken sega megadrive, don't remember what else, took the piss though, left cig ash on the furniture and then had the nerve to take our ikea bag to put our stuff in, i don't understand how no one saw a thing.Feds were no help, i just remember my mum sitting on the floor crying in the kitchen and me just standing there, was f*ck*ng horrible. We were pretty shook up cos it's just the 2 of us.

not nice seeing ur mum crying
Even worse though, few years ago, gran went JA, all the fam would pass tru to check on the house (it's quite a nice house) one day me n mum went to check on it, see table jammed against the door, thought it was my uncle being protective, go upstairs, my mum just screamed, grans room absolutely trashed, they took thousands of pounds worth of diamonds, fur coats, handbags, house phones, stereos everything but the TV etc..baitest ting was, she told the cabbie on her way to airport about where she was off to etc, we clock on when it happens, try bell the station n get this guy...Oh...he's left the country.

Yeh, was around 7, they broke in through my room window (it's on the balcony of the flats) dashed all my books n sh*t around, took my mums jewels n watch incl grandma's old engagement ring, took my broken sega megadrive, don't remember what else, took the piss though, left cig ash on the furniture and then had the nerve to take our ikea bag to put our stuff in, i don't understand how no one saw a thing.Feds were no help, i just remember my mum sitting on the floor crying in the kitchen and me just standing there, was f*ck*ng horrible. We were pretty shook up cos it's just the 2 of us.

not nice seeing ur mum crying
Even worse though, few years ago, gran went JA, all the fam would pass tru to check on the house (it's quite a nice house) one day me n mum went to check on it, see table jammed against the door, thought it was my uncle being protective, go upstairs, my mum just screamed, grans room absolutely trashed, they took thousands of pounds worth of diamonds, fur coats, handbags, house phones, stereos everything but the TV etc..baitest ting was, she told the cabbie on her way to airport about where she was off to etc, we clock on when it happens, try bell the station n get this guy...Oh...he's left the country.

baitest ting was, she told the cabbie on her way to airport about where she was off to etc, we clock on when it happens, try bell the station n get this guy...Oh...he's left the country.
thats mad
F'ed, what kinda man will drive a granma to an airport then go and lick out her house, i know it sounds dumb, not like they didn't disprespect enough but the way they trashed her room, it wasn't necessary, bruck off her door with a crowbar (it was locked shut) n all sorts.

baitest ting was, she told the cabbie on her way to airport about where she was off to etc, we clock on when it happens, try bell the station n get this guy...Oh...he's left the country.
thats mad
F'ed, what kinda man will drive a granma to an airport then go and lick out her house, i know it sounds dumb, not like they didn't disprespect enough but the way they trashed her room, it wasn't necessary, bruck off her door with a crowbar (it was locked shut) n all sorts.