Anyone every been burgled?

ReZiW

and believe they tried to shot it to my boy when i was wit himsome f*ck*ng par
TELL me you handled it and strolled away with your laptop under one arm.
please f*ck*ng do :!: the way i was praying to catch the guy who robbed my mums car stereo, marrow would've flown (no movado)edit: aite fair dues

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

and believe they tried to shot it to my boy when i was wit himsome f*ck*ng par
TELL me you handled it and strolled away with your laptop under one arm.
please f*ck*ng do :!: the way i was praying to catch the guy who robbed my mums car stereo, marrow would've flown (no movado)edit: aite fair dues

Got my house burgled when I was but a mere yout, took the video player, drum machine and mums jewellery. Happened in broad daylight aswell, one of my neighbours clocked and saw them drive away in a van, took the registration and called police. Turns out the plates were fake and stolen off a tractor!Had two different cars get broken into, once outside my house and once in east. I never leave valuables in the whip so both times they had nothing to take, but both times I got left with a hefty bill to pay. I would of loved to of catched man in the act, straight cracking skulls business.

Got my house burgled when I was but a mere yout, took the video player, drum machine and mums jewellery. Happened in broad daylight aswell, one of my neighbours clocked and saw them drive away in a van, took the registration and called police. Turns out the plates were fake and stolen off a tractor!Had two different cars get broken into, once outside my house and once in east. I never leave valuables in the whip so both times they had nothing to take, but both times I got left with a hefty bill to pay. I would of loved to of catched man in the act, straight cracking skulls business.