FAO Admins.

LS

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Brother Mouzone

Silly to say they don't support their team when in turmoil when everybody in this thread apart from said spurs fans has never seen their team finish outside the TOP 6 so ya aint seen no turmoilIf 'pool were close to relegation, would anyone be on here to brag about it?sh*t, arse-anal DRAW a game and the whole fanbase seemingly turns on the teamknee-jerk this, knee-jerk that blah blahEnd of the seasonArsenal = No TropiesLiverpool = No tropiesBest both can hope for is to stay in the top 4 somewhere cuz 1 over the next season or two will be GONE.

Silly to say they don't support their team when in turmoil when everybody in this thread apart from said spurs fans has never seen their team finish outside the TOP 6 so ya aint seen no turmoilIf 'pool were close to relegation, would anyone be on here to brag about it?sh*t, arse-anal DRAW a game and the whole fanbase seemingly turns on the teamknee-jerk this, knee-jerk that blah blahEnd of the seasonArsenal = No TropiesLiverpool = No tropiesBest both can hope for is to stay in the top 4 somewhere cuz 1 over the next season or two will be GONE.
Way off the mark, said fans are always talking about how supporting your team isn't about the winning so what better time to prove it than when your team is wallowing at the bottom of the table a few months after you wee talking about how close they were to other teams? At the end of the day running off your mouth then going AWOL when your team's doing sh*t isn't acceptable which is exactly the problem some people have with Goddaz (no send). It's nothing to do with bragging its simply about being able to accept when you got caught out chatting sh*t and taking it on the chin. And for the record I've seen pool finish lower than 6th.

Guest Brother Mouzone
Way off the mark, said fans are always talking about how supporting your team isn't about the winning so what better time to prove it than when your team is wallowing at the bottom of the table a few months after you wee talking about how close they were to other teams? At the end of the day running off your mouth then going AWOL when your team's doing sh*t isn't acceptable which is exactly the problem some people have with Goddaz (no send). It's nothing to do with bragging its simply about being able to accept when you got caught out chatting sh*t and taking it on the chin. And for the record I've seen pool finish lower than 6th.
Fair enough but what are they supposed to say?Its not like they can come on here and say 'yea were doing great' when they clearly aren't, Rsonist only uses the sports room so its a bit pointless for him to come here to here jokes he has probably been hearing a a million times over the last few months isn't it?....Jus my opinion innit, if he actually STOPPED supportin them It'd be different but coming on here to engage in banter and real life supporting is a lil diff don't you think?@ The 6th thing it was a VIP2 thing, while we been on herenoone pool, arseanal, utd etc supporters have seen their team do as terribly as spurs start of this season, so I think its a lil stupid for them to say about users being SING WHEN YOUR WINNING when the biggest turmoil they have gone through is a run of bad games..Just look at the Backlash in the arsenal room, and how the fans reacted to last season.....how at the beggining of this season it was WENGER OUT coming from bare mouths, walcott shouldnt be in the team, etc etc etc, then it was singing both of their praises, now its back to shitting on them again, and this is just from UNDERPERFORMING........what if they dropped to the bottom of the league and had 0 wins?....Infact not even that I wholly disagree, its just most of the people I've seen complaning are guilty of the exact same thingMeh....Im jus splittin hairs I guess.

If 'pool were close to relegation, would anyone be on here to brag about it?sh*t, arse-anal DRAW a game and the whole fanbase seemingly turns on the team
No ones saying that, just allow dissappearing when the going gets tough, especially when certain man love to dish it out (the banter) but cant take the consequences when things go tits uplol at this comment like it was just any game,then again i've come to expect comments like this from people on here. We threw away a 2 goal lead in injury time in the DERBY, the manner in which we lost it was a disgrace. makes it even more or a disgrace because it was the derby. Nothing wrong with the way we are reacting towards the team. Especially how certain players were gassing to the media before the game. went about things the wrong way in every aspect

Guest Brother Mouzone
If 'pool were close to relegation, would anyone be on here to brag about it?sh*t, arse-anal DRAW a game and the whole fanbase seemingly turns on the team
No ones saying that, just allow dissappearing when the going gets tough, especially when certain man love to dish it out (the banter) but cant take the consequences when things go tits uplol at this comment like it was just any game,then again i've come to expect comments like this from people on here. We threw away a 2 goal lead in injury time in the DERBY, the manner in which we lost it was a disgrace. makes it even more or a disgrace because it was the derby. Nothing wrong with the way we are reacting towards the team. Especially how certain players were gassing to the media before the game. went about things the wrong way in every aspect
I aint talkin about THAT match cuz obviously you will be vexedIm talking I see that from arseanal fans generally on here, I see threads made about players who should not be in the team etc etc, like there is no faith in the managers OR playersand then when they start to perform, they come on some 'knew he was sick from day' flex as if they werent calling for their heads a month beforeAs for players gassing, thats what they get for gassing. This aint YOU in particular, but you can't say you don't see it?Doesnt happen too much with any other team on here, but maybe thats cuz theres more arsenal fans than any other here.@ the blue, fair enough.

Guest Brother Mouzone
bit hard to have sympathy for the spuds when during pre season your constantly seeing
i would be VERY worried if i was an arsenal fan.
Tf, you worried now mate
I would be worried for next season if i was an arsenal fan.
LMAOfair enough..

Know what, and this is more aimed at Goliath TBH...Fair enough your team is doing sh*t but the fact that man has STILL been using the Vip2 forum on the regs (Electronic Den), and blatently seen what's been good in the Sport's Room and was the 1st one to come in and bait me, makes me chuckle...I don't even mind the username/avi change, because it's all banter but the fact it came from Gundam gives me joke.Had it been Family Tree or a Spurs fan who's rode it out in here, then it'd be a minor.

pmfao @ taking refuge in Elec Den ooooshieeeeeeeeShould just delete the spurs roomsmh @ not supporting your team when in turmoil..
Opinions like this is one of the reasons this room is a joke and why i dont post as much...First its make sick, as its coming from a Liverpool fan who has been to Anfield once, as a Liverpool fan wouldnt know the first meaning of turmoil, neither would 90% of this forum who support the big 4. Living the life of Riley strikes again.How does supporting our club equate to posting on a f*ckin forum?! :lol: Ludicrous statement...And the funny thing is, most fans on this site still wont see my point....utter joke.

pmfao @ taking refuge in Elec Den ooooshieeeeeeeeShould just delete the spurs roomsmh @ not supporting your team when in turmoil..
Opinions like this is one of the reasons this room is a joke and why i dont post as much...First its make sick, as its coming from a Liverpool fan who has been to Anfield once, as a Liverpool fan wouldnt know the first meaning of turmoil, neither would 90% of this forum who support the big 4.How does supporting our club equate to posting on a f*ckin forum?! :lol: Ludicrous statement...And the funny thing is, most fans on this site still wont see my point....utter joke.
Most people are cussing you and Gundam because you were fully involved in the banter throughout the summer and f*cked off as soon as you realised you were gonna have to live off humble pie. Murks gives it but when he gets it wrong he's still around to take it back.