Premier League Week 11 Topic & European Football

Admin.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

toure is not pie you donut; he has simply lost his wayand how is cesc air?!you been watching football for more than 24 hours?
been watching since the 80s mate (no dav)im almost always right i say about a 88% hit rate

toure is not pie you donut; he has simply lost his wayand how is cesc air?!you been watching football for more than 24 hours?
been watching since the 80s mate (no dav)im almost always right i say about a 88% hit rate
Let me just say... Suck out you pleb!How we both gonna be born in the 80s and you say some sh*t like that? Prick!P.S I apologise, that Liverpool loss has hit me hard, just feel to brake something or cave someones face in, you sending for man just means the anger gets directed at you.AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IM STILL f*ck*ng PISSED!

some of you liverpool fans give me joke.one game your gonna win the league.the next you've got no chance.some of you guys need to get a grip.it's not that bad.come the new year you'll be able to asses your chance much better imo.where is goddaz? mans gone from 20 posts a day in sports room to none. proper wasteman.

some of you liverpool fans give me joke.one game your gonna win the league.the next you've got no chance.some of you guys need to get a grip.it's not that bad.come the new year you'll be able to asses your chance much better imo.
dint see them reactions myself but as i said myself its one game, were still joint top lol @ ppl all over the place acting like our season is over when we are still above their team.

some of you liverpool fans give me joke.one game your gonna win the league.the next you've got no chance.some of you guys need to get a grip.it's not that bad.come the new year you'll be able to asses your chance much better imo.
dint see them reactions myself but as i said myself its one game, were still joint top lol @ ppl all over the place acting like our season is over when we are still above their team.
Exactly, I'd be surprised if you could find a Liverpool fan on here who said we were gonna win the league even after beating Man United or Chelsea.

Exactly, I'd be surprised if you could find a Liverpool fan on here who said we were gonna win the league even after beating Man United or Chelsea.
If we get one of the better right wingers (Not a right sided midfielder, a right winger) we could sustain me thinks.Its nice to see Kuyt scoring but the world and his mother knows he aint no right winger

Very true... I think you will find the majority of liverpool fans would be happy even if by may we were still in the race and not 10+ points off...Really dont understand the hype tho... We loose to a confident spurs team... IMO we were very unlucky to loose that game, think about all the times we hit the post... We have still beaten United, Chelsea, Man City and Everton and loose one game? Race isnt over yet... Come 15-20 games then we see how it is...

aahahaaaawhos watching east midlands derby?emmanual villa just booted some technical equipment after his scoredsickest celebration
f*ckkkkkk i was watching it to see how anderson did and turned it off after a while, match was boring man up until the goal then i just werent paying attetntion, knew more would happen when i turned off. anyway we need to bring anderson back, too sick.

Very true... I think you will find the majority of liverpool fans would be happy even if by may we were still in the race and not 10+ points off...Really dont understand the hype tho... We loose to a confident spurs team... IMO we were very unlucky to loose that game, think about all the times we hit the post... We have still beaten United, Chelsea, Man City and Everton and loose one game? Race isnt over yet... Come 15-20 games then we see how it is...
just football/banter man. some people loveeee seeing us lose, admittedly but still it goes both ways, im not too worried about the game, was one game and ball just wouldnt go in for our second. no reason for our fans to be worried imo, played well and we arent near top form yet, torres back tuesday, skrtels injury is getting better quicker than expected, aggers improving and happy to be back, goal was scored was sick. look alot stronger this season, we've lost one game and theres other teams underachieving much more than we are right now, rather just watch the team and comment accordingly than hype like alot of people do.