ROOM WHERE WE TALK ABOUT FOOD

Mr. Martinez

lol @ me thinking it was about actual food, way too hungry out here
Aahhhhhhhhhhh CRAP!!!!
how on earth am i not in
:lol::unsure:
Lol
i wouldnt expect missbee to ever have known what this topic was about.
Lol whatever! I just don't understand why words can't mean what they are meant to mean. I actually hate slang... The way I was ready to take out my cookbooks.. Maybe next time..I swear someone else said plantain & rice tho!!

Aahhhhhhhhhhh CRAP!!!!
how on earth am i not in
Lol
Lol whatever! I just don't understand why words can't mean what they are meant to mean. I actually hate slang... The way I was ready to take out my cookbooks.. Maybe next time..I swear someone else said plantain & rice tho!!
how does ur brain work tho seriously?that u cant even fathom basic forms of sarcasm. its worrying.
e-sarcasm is one thing i have to really study up on tbh. In real life i get it.. sort ofEither than that my brain works just fine thank you very much!

Aahhhhhhhhhhh CRAP!!!!
how on earth am i not in
Lol
how does ur brain work tho seriously?that u cant even fathom basic forms of sarcasm. its worrying.
e-sarcasm is one thing i have to really study up on tbh. In real life i get it.. sort of
why did u reply?smhlearn when to stop talkin i beg
No sorry.

Aahhhhhhhhhhh CRAP!!!!
how on earth am i not in
Lol
e-sarcasm is one thing i have to really study up on tbh. In real life i get it.. sort of
:lol: cold blooded

Aahhhhhhhhhhh CRAP!!!!
how on earth am i not in
Lol
No sorry.
see this reply jus deaded ur own hype again.no sorry? so u want to carry on talkin and look sillier? smhits better to keep quiet and be though a fool than to start chattin sh*t and remove all doubt.
Listen I don't give a shyte. You asked me how my brain works & i told you so stop complaining. & no-one was on a hype here but you.