Sign in to follow this  
Action Dan

This is why Cats >>>>>>>>>>> Dogs

boy thats my cat all over still dont think shizzle dont follow me to the shop and back again it actually WAITS outside on the street for me to come out of the tesco metro and walks me back to the crib.and him and my other cat followed me to someones house a few streets away a good ten minute walk too.i kid you not it did the same thing to gandaulf

Lol.Come like whats the time Mr Wolf.
:lol::lol: i love cats

And why are you looking at "hillarious" cat videos on the internet?60 years old, living in a house full of cats, sitting on the sideboards, licking your freshly roasted chicken before you eat it. Cat sh*t and piss everywhere. Old. Living on your own, a bit mental and just bare cats for company.

Guest DN Braund

i was gonna buy my snake n leave it in my sis' room in the middle of the nightbt my mums side of the fam have a history of heart n lung problems so i llowed itstill mite do it doe

And why are you looking at "hillarious" cat videos on the internet?60 years old, living in a house full of cats, sitting on the sideboards, licking your freshly roasted chicken before you eat it. Cat sh*t and piss everywhere. Old. Living on your old, a bit mental and just bare cats for company.
You have clap in your name because it's what your old man gave you init.

LOL, My cat does that aswell, thought i was the only onebut instead of it running away after gettin close to you, she'll claw u instead

LOL, My cat does that aswell, thought i was the only onebut instead of it running away after gettin close to you, she'll claw u instead
I'll post it again, but my cat >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> allcat222.jpg