Just got this sent @ work

Mr. Gayle

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See, if the thing she sent was ACTUALLY funny, I could maybe let it go.But that is SO UNFUNNY, that it's just obvious that she sent it purposely to you to try & piss you off/boy you.
It was QUITE funny.
Wasn't you in the election thread yesterday talking about how he's not black he's mixed race?

See, if the thing she sent was ACTUALLY funny, I could maybe let it go.But that is SO UNFUNNY, that it's just obvious that she sent it purposely to you to try & piss you off/boy you.
It was QUITE funny.
Wasn't you in the election thread yesterday talking about how he's not black he's mixed race?
Lol I wasn't being serious in the post you just quoted.But what is at issue here is the recognition of the extraordinary diversity of subjective positions, social experiences and cultural identities which compose the category ‘black’; that is the recognition that ‘black’ is essentially a politically and culturally constructed category…which therefore has no guarantees in Nature.

It was QUITE funny.
Lol I wasn't being serious in the post you just quoted.But what is at issue here is the recognition of the extraordinary diversity of subjective positions, social experiences and cultural identities which compose the category ‘black’; that is the recognition that ‘black’ is essentially a politically and culturally constructed category…which therefore has no guarantees in Nature.
Don't even need to say any more.

LMFAO I laughed....I laughed at people thinking huge changes are imminent. Black president or no black president, the World is still f*ck*ng racist - it will take time my people and even then racism will exist.If you go to your boss directly above and what if they brush it under the carpet? Go above their boss and they'll probably do the same. Work for a big company? Target head of HR and a director or hell send a letter to the chief exec (but send to head of HR too).

Now the sender has just tried talking to me, saying she wasn’t meant to send it on to me "she just done it"And a next person also said "Darren, I don’t think it was meant for you"So obv they know its wrong, hence why they were meant to NOT include me in the FWD
LMAO bare jokes. So she knew the intentions behind the joke and didnt even deny it.Swear your bounty though? They probably thought you'd think it was hilarious and you could have a jolly good laugh by the coffee machine. :P
Numero n them man will tell you im like the most easy goin black dude abouti dnt even find that offensivebut the way they went about it makes them some snakey racist motherf*ckers, n they are the worstid rather a racist come up to my face n say f*ck you nigger, id spud man n we'd get a drink or whateverbut them man are takin the piss, n its bait they do it more n more n worse but that sh*t jst doesnt get sent to youget the company to launch an investigation and get their emails from the past year
c/s tbh

Now the sender has just tried talking to me, saying she wasn’t meant to send it on to me "she just done it"And a next person also said "Darren, I don’t think it was meant for you"So obv they know its wrong, hence why they were meant to NOT include me in the FWD
LMAO bare jokes. So she knew the intentions behind the joke and didnt even deny it.Swear your bounty though? They probably thought you'd think it was hilarious and you could have a jolly good laugh by the coffee machine. :P
Numero n them man will tell you im like the most easy goin black dude abouti dnt even find that offensivebut the way they went about it makes them some snakey racist motherf*ckers, n they are the worstid rather a racist come up to my face n say f*ck you nigger, id spud man n we'd get a drink or whateverbut them man are takin the piss, n its bait they do it more n more n worse but that sh*t jst doesnt get sent to youget the company to launch an investigation and get their emails from the past year
c/s tbh
lol

masa masa can i go to lunch masa
Do one of the followingI'm pretty CONFIDENT that comes under 'Bullying and Harassment' & even 'Racism in the workplace' policy if you have one in your workplace. You can get time of work on full pay & just rinse them for valid reasons tbh.OrCall her outside & give a good stern 'I'm sure you meant it as a joke but I didn't like it one bit. Infact I very hurt & expected better of you. Similar to what Titan said.
orrape herin fact u should go 2 her house after work bet she'll be catting 4 uangry sex>>>>
LMAOThis topic is too much jokes

Guest WAVESURFER
LETS f*ck HER UP, WAVESURFER - LOOK OUTNO SNITCHING - LOOK OUTDAVE BRUAND - SHANKERME - DRIVERMINI BUS WILL BE AT YOUR WORK AT 4.50 PM BULLY, IT WILL BE GETTING DUSKHOODS UP JOB DONEBULL WE EXPECT OUR PAY CHECK ASAP
:lol: :lol: :lol: