Just got this sent @ work

Mr. Gayle

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LucaPiano

LETS f*ck HER UP, WAVESURFER - LOOK OUTNO SNITCHING - LOOK OUTDAVE BRUAND - SHANKERME - DRIVERMINI BUS WILL BE AT YOUR WORK AT 4.50 PM BULLY, IT WILL BE GETTING DUSKHOODS UP JOB DONEBULL WE EXPECT OUR PAY CHECK ASAP

Just address them maturely about it.Be assertive and straight to the point so they know what time it is.After that, if they still don't see the problem and are being problematic, just boy them off so they know that they pissed you off.

Just address them maturely about it.Be assertive and straight to the point so they know what time it is.After that, if they still don't see the problem and are being problematic, just boy them off so they know that they pissed you off.
yeah or do thatpoint is make a choice and DO IT and move on cos at the moment ya in limbo choosing whether to go left or right.

Be mature about it, make a formal complaint, don't conversate with this girl any more as she could just turn around and say "he seemed ok about it to me", wait for a response from the manager, see what happens, make some money (even though this isn't the point it's a bonus). Make sure you do something formally by the end of the day.

they think its funny but its notshow them the ways b4 they think they can go further
Now the sender has just tried talking to me, saying she wasn’t meant to send it on to me "she just done it"And a next person also said "Darren, I don’t think it was meant for you"So obv they know its wrong, hence why they were meant to NOT include me in the FWD
Berties Do not have it, not even a bar of it.
c/sLooks like their trying to cover their tracks now too by her emailing you to apologise cause she knows its f*cked up..But make sure you talk to your line manager... So it wasn't 'meant' to be sent to you but she's trying to say its fine to send it to others?? SMH

they think its funny but its notshow them the ways b4 they think they can go further
Now the sender has just tried talking to me, saying she wasn’t meant to send it on to me "she just done it"And a next person also said "Darren, I don’t think it was meant for you"So obv they know its wrong, hence why they were meant to NOT include me in the FWD
Even more reason to hot dem up about it. Ridiculous!
this is just the beginning
If you don't get this bitch disciplined over this, you're a c*nt basically.
PLAY IT! PLAAAAYYYY IT!race_card.gif
LMAO but seriously
Seriously thoughGet her firedThen try and get a settlementTake a leaf out of Dennis' bookAint even a personal tingThis is businessl_d8cd3ec1efec276bfa00e68bba050208.jpg