Just got this sent @ work

Mr. Gayle

laura = a white chick that is beat by bare black man and listens to sean paul allow gettin worked up about chicks like this their sole purpose is to be vessel for cappuchino babies and ipod download sales white people ignored house niggers for eons its time to ignore cracker linkages that dont even love themselvessend that to her and tell her i said so.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is just the beginning
Was expecting more for you than that, I know Numero and Ashman will have some views on it lolIm just gunna have lunch and cool down, cos I wont lie now I am ENRAGED !!!!!!!!
Come on broYou are not enragedThere is albino man like Edward Pifferhands that are more enraged about this than youIf you were that madYou really wouldnt be sitting there talking to us about it tbh.
lol ok, but Iam pissed, but im wanting to have a clear head and be more cool, dont wanna come across as the "angry black man"
You have the right to be angry though. More so cos "it werent meant for you" Do something about it!
right now you're coming across as the "bitch ass nyuggah" tbh...
Its not school or college you know, its my job and money. Cant go all gung ho in a situation like this, you can to come correct, clear and consice
you've spent the better part of an hour deliberating whether or not you should let racism slide.It ain't about it being school, college, uni, road or work. In any case its unacceptable.

i hate black people like you i swear i really do. "My job my money" what a d*ck what about your f*ck*ng dignity as a black man, Shame on you, worrying over a blasted paycheck,
This is what I dont get....how is you tellin her about herself gonna affect your job?! I understand tht work relationships might be different but f*** em....she took the piss.