Just got this sent @ work

Mr. Gayle

Be mature about it, make a formal complaint, don't conversate with this girl any more as she could just turn around and say "he seemed ok about it to me", wait for a response from the manager, see what happens, make some money (even though this isn't the point it's a bonus). Make sure you do something formally by the end of the day.
THIS

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do one of the followingI'm pretty CONFIDENT that comes under 'Bullying and Harassment' & even 'Racism in the workplace' policy if you have one in your workplace. You can get time of work on full pay & just rinse them for valid reasons tbh.OrCall her outside & give a good stern 'I'm sure you meant it as a joke but I didn't like it one bit. Infact I very hurt & expected better of you. Similar to what Titan said.

Just address them maturely about it.Be assertive and straight to the point so they know what time it is.After that, if they still don't see the problem and are being problematic, just boy them off so they know that they pissed you off.
Thats what I am trying to do, with work you have to come correct, cant come all raggo about it, dont work like that

Be mature about it, make a formal complaint, don't conversate with this girl any more as she could just turn around and say "he seemed ok about it to me", wait for a response from the manager, see what happens, make some money (even though this isn't the point it's a bonus). Make sure you do something formally by the end of the day.
This is what is happening, like I said you have to come correct when at work, could end turning on me

Just address them maturely about it.Be assertive and straight to the point so they know what time it is.After that, if they still don't see the problem and are being problematic, just boy them off so they know that they pissed you off.
Thats what I am trying to do, with work you have to come correct, cant come all raggo about it, dont work like that
just have a face to face ting ..and put her in her corner by saying you havent decided what action to take...

THIS

Guest WAVESURFER

See, if the thing she sent was ACTUALLY funny, I could maybe let it go.But that is SO UNFUNNY, that it's just obvious that she sent it purposely to you to try & piss you off/boy you.