Carlos Queiroz appreciation Thread

BATTY BOY BUM BANDIT

SMH @ some of our "fans".We didnt really turn up on Saturday; if we had, we would of won comfortably. Arsenal werent great but they matched us all over the pitch and just seemed to be hOn another day we would of scored 3 but then so could Arsenal.The only thing is that I think we need to win 2/3 against Liverpool/Arsenal/Chelsea to have any chance of winning the league. We will be there or there abouts but we must win 2 of them games to win the league. I would like Fergie to play Foster though and stick to one right back.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

bumpchampions of the worldtop of the premiershipin the carling cup finalstill in the FA Cupthrough to the last 16 in the champions leagueVDS beating the record for not conceding along with the help players such as rafael and nevilleBerbatov chipping in with important assists and goalsGiggs also playing sick in cmPark been one of our best players this seasonbut yeah ang tyt alex

bragging about achieving anything this season is like claiming your sons the strongest, fastest and smartest in his school when hes goes to a school for "special" kidsonly winning CL is something to shout about this season imo

bumpchampions of the worldtop of the premiershipin the carling cup finalstill in the FA Cupthrough to the last 16 in the champions leagueVDS beating the record for not conceding along with the help players such as rafael and nevilleBerbatov chipping in with important assists and goalsGiggs also playing sick in cmPark been one of our best players this seasonbut yeah ang tyt alex
u shoulda at least waited untill u won the carling cup or something

u shoulda at least waited untill u won the carling cup or something
Not really the way people were talking about Fergie not being able to cope without Carlos would have meant us being in an Arsenal situation and out of most competition and leaking more goals

i never get caught slippin' like that step up your levels kidsouthgate dont count hes still got 30 years to prove me right

i never get caught slippin' like that step up your levels kidsouthgate dont count hes still got 30 years to prove me right
lol like say u havent been slewing fergie, giggs and scholes for the last 4 seasons.
i stopped and giggs started performing