Rio is Sick

Thun

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bare hate in this thread.I can tell some of you have never left the country and never will leave the country.Im checking my e-mails and saying hello to you lot so yes i have little time on the net.Carpe be greatful im in your country and have probably boosted your economy by 3 per cent.

Guest luckstar

IM JUST HATING BECAUSE I HAVE 2.. I SPREAD THAT sh*t OUT LIKEM HOMOUS ON A PITTA BREADIM STUCK IN NORTHERN ENGLAND ITS FREEZING COLD ITS RAINING IM BEHIND ON MY WORK ITS MONDAY MORNING SO I HAVE 5 MORE DAYS OF THIS MOLESTATIONGNA GO THROW MYSELF DOWN THE STAIRS

Bare hate in this thread.I can tell some of you have never left the country and never will leave the country.Im checking my e-mails and saying hello to you lot so yes i have little time on the net.Carpe be greatful im in your country and have probably boosted your economy by 3 per cent.
Have you beat yet?LOL @ being in Brazil of all places, and not beating.

Guest luckstar
Maybe one day Afgoon you might see a next country if you work hard enough.
I AINT SEEN THE INSIDE OF PLANE SINCE 05DNT INTEND 2 LEAVE ENGLAND AGAIN ANYTIME SOONGOT ENOUGH JONNY FORIEGNERS ON MY DOORSTEP TAKIN MY JOBS AND SELLIN ME MY CHICKEN ROLL

The p*ssy is everywere.Its there on the plate for the taking.

I know this. But the question remains, have YOU beat yet?

Yes

Yes
Cool.

The only thing about Brazil is that you got so much poverty and then you got all these rich people mixed in.Makes you sick seeing it and the police dont f*ck about out here.Some people need to learn some manners aswell. So many people i have had to boy off due to there lack of manners.The sun is coming out now so going to go down to Copacabana beach.I cant do more then 30 mins in these cafes.

Yes
lol@ that feeble reply. u know in your heart that you havent beat anything thats not attached to your body. llow the duck tales fam. p*ssy all around u and ur thinking of posting on vip2. ok u said u were jus gonna rub it it, but many hours later u still here. and the best looking women in the world are from venezuela, and belize, not brazil. :arrow:

Yes
lol@ that feeble reply. u know in your heart that you havent beat anything thats not attached to your body. llow the duck tales fam. p*ssy all around u and ur thinking of posting on vip2. ok u said u were jus gonna rub it it, but many hours later u still here. and the best looking women in the world are from venezuela, and belize, not brazil. :arrow:
I got easy access to the net and the weather has been shitty today meaning a bit cloudy.You stay working in the aids clinic and go help them faggott aids patients.Its bait you never left the country and never will.