My gorgous neice

Kim

Don't f*ck*ng lie.Is it really? Because I still have loads of games in my dads attic, f*ck knows if they work or not but no console. I hope Mana is still there and not just the sh*t games like COOLSPOT, lol. I wouldn't sell Mana though, no waaaaay. "WHERE THE f*ck IS SHENMUE 3 this game needs to be made... game got left on a sick cliff hanger" - I heard there is going to be a Shenmue 3 but that was ages ago now.And yep, there was another FF I think it's 11 or 12 f*ck knows, whatever it is my mum plays it on a regs, she says it's good, it does look good actually but never got round to getting it and she certainly will not let me borrow. Are we sad or are we sad? lol.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, I aint really big on those types of games, I'm more of an RPG kind of girl. But this wrestling game you speak of, is it that one where you can CREATE your very OWN wrestler? If so that game was siiiiiiiiiiiick. I would spend hours creating the wrestler to perfection and then being completely unable to play the actual game.
Final Fantasy, Shining force etc?
Final Fantasy. Though I want to buy some classic consoles just so I can play Secret of Mana, Shenmu, etc all over again.
woah! this bitch has shot up in my estimation. doubt that means much to anyone but still.

Okay final fantasy 7 is probably the best FF game of all time... but you no like the FF on the snes :o LOST... they were f*ck*ng sick... never played drakken but i know which game your talking about... what about teenage mutant ninja turtles: turtles in time... you play??if not your snes experience was sh*t
You cried when Aries got the sword innit? Admit!No. My Teenage Mutant Hero gaming was all on the Atari and that was f*ck*ng old. I had sh*t loads of games on my SNES. I'm looking for one on Ebay right now as we speak. I need. I know it's old now but I aint even bothered with the latest FF because I've a feeling it might be sh*t. Is it?
u mean ff12? nah it's good once u get used to the real time fighting system, but u know them times when ur trying to get to the end of the screen and ur thinking "come on, come on!" and then at the last second u get in one of those random battles? no more of that!

Okay final fantasy 7 is probably the best FF game of all time... but you no like the FF on the snes :o LOST... they were f*ck*ng sick... never played drakken but i know which game your talking about... what about teenage mutant ninja turtles: turtles in time... you play??if not your snes experience was sh*t
You cried when Aries got the sword innit? Admit!No. My Teenage Mutant Hero gaming was all on the Atari and that was f*ck*ng old. I had sh*t loads of games on my SNES. I'm looking for one on Ebay right now as we speak. I need. I know it's old now but I aint even bothered with the latest FF because I've a feeling it might be sh*t. Is it?
u mean ff12? nah it's good once u get used to the real time fighting system, but u know them times when ur trying to get to the end of the screen and ur thinking "come on, come on!" and then at the last second u get in one of those random battles? no more of that!
I know what you mean but them times it was all about hitting L&R until they got the f*ck out outta there.And the whole real time battle thing, that's why I was thinking 12 might be a bit sh*t, I liked the random battles to be honest.Ashman thinks I'm a nerd for being into this sh*t still. LOL.