My gorgous neice

Kim

Sorry, I aint really big on those types of games, I'm more of an RPG kind of girl. But this wrestling game you speak of, is it that one where you can CREATE your very OWN wrestler? If so that game was siiiiiiiiiiiick. I would spend hours creating the wrestler to perfection and then being completely unable to play the actual game.
Final Fantasy, Shining force etc?
Final Fantasy. Though I want to buy some classic consoles just so I can play Secret of Mana, Shenmu, etc all over again.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How the hell do you know about Secret Of Mana though Lucarelli? I swear you are like, proper young. Young as in where Snes would have been dead and buried waaaaaay before you were born.
im 20... how young you think i am???i had snes but it was around when it was almost dead 95/96secert of mana, super metroid, chrono trigger, final fantasy on snes is all i playedand this box thing that went into the snes cartridge slot could play foreign games with it was sick

How the hell do you know about Secret Of Mana though Lucarelli? I swear you are like, proper young. Young as in where Snes would have been dead and buried waaaaaay before you were born.
im 20... how young you think i am???i had snes but it was around when it was almost dead 95/96secert of mana, super metroid, chrono trigger, final fantasy on snes is all i playedand this box thing that went into the snes cartridge slot could play foreign games with it was sick
Ooops, I feel like a right wanker now. I've been thinking you were a young teenager all this time. Didn't like the FF on Snes, hated it. In fact I even preferred Draken to Snes FF and that's saying something.FF7 shits all over any FF. I just never tire of FF7 no matter how many times I clock it.

Okay final fantasy 7 is probably the best FF game of all time... but you no like the FF on the snes :o LOST... they were f*ck*ng sick... never played drakken but i know which game your talking about... what about teenage mutant ninja turtles: turtles in time... you play??if not your snes experience was sh*t

Okay final fantasy 7 is probably the best FF game of all time... but you no like the FF on the snes :o LOST... they were f*ck*ng sick... never played drakken but i know which game your talking about... what about teenage mutant ninja turtles: turtles in time... you play??if not your snes experience was sh*t
You cried when Aries got the sword innit? Admit!No. My Teenage Mutant Hero gaming was all on the Atari and that was f*ck*ng old. I had sh*t loads of games on my SNES. I'm looking for one on Ebay right now as we speak. I need. I know it's old now but I aint even bothered with the latest FF because I've a feeling it might be sh*t. Is it?

FF8 is cool but never got attached to the characters like I did in FF7. Am I sad or am I sad? LOL.
Your sad... but i never played FF8... last one i played was FF10 on ps2... its pretty sick... and i dint even know there was a next final fantasy game i shall have to do some research... I STILL HAVE MY SNES but i sold my secret of mana for 60 pound afew years go... biggest mistake i made... that games really rare and its real expensive now a days... seen it being sold 110 dollars...while were neeking out WHERE THE f*ck IS SHENMUE 3 this game needs to be made... game got left on a sick cliff hanger... pissed me off so bad