My gorgous neice

Kim

It's fake man.Look @ most of youlook @ the lengths you go to, to make me believe that you are, what you're notshe does the same only she puts more effort in, even goes to her local party shop and buys fake blood to better our experience of her fantasies
For you to even THINK people go to lengths on an internet forum means that going to lengths on an internet forum is the norm...... for you.
No you are
What? I didn't quite catch that.
Bet if I was Black and threw my d*ck out of my pantsyou would've had no such problems!(lowe me I swear I'm not even high)
Don't even talk to me. I aint wearing my glasses, you are so not worth my eye strain. Also, what's wrong with being a witch? I wouldn't say I am an actual witch. I descend from witches, my nana is a witch, my great nana and the nana before - all witches. I have living people in my family who practice white witchcraft which is the good witchcraft. I don't think witchcraft is a bad thing provided it is used for healing, etc.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's fake man.Look @ most of youlook @ the lengths you go to, to make me believe that you are, what you're notshe does the same only she puts more effort in, even goes to her local party shop and buys fake blood to better our experience of her fantasies
For you to even THINK people go to lengths on an internet forum means that going to lengths on an internet forum is the norm...... for you.
No you are
Bet if I was Black and threw my d*ck out of my pantsyou would've had no such problems!(lowe me I swear I'm not even high)
Don't even talk to me. I aint wearing my glasses, you are so not worth my eye strain. Also, what's wrong with being a witch? I wouldn't say I am an actual witch. I descend from witches, my nana is a witch, my great nana and the nana before - all witches. I have living people in my family who practice white witchcraft which is the good witchcraft. I don't think witchcraft is a bad thing provided it is used for healing, etc.
i never said there was anything wrong with being a witch,im trying to suggest that breeding one is no guarantee of premiership in this country,just in case a bunch of guys start getting excitedall due props to ashman of course, but i will have to say on another note all these guys who wer fiending for a piece of ceazy yet ashman moved in married and breeded it in front of there e-eyes yet they come with talks about being players of a sort and cussing ashman for his benefit lifestyle etc need to fall back from that persona imo just saying, it looks loose,looks like haterade

The bullies have toughened him up still.Bravo Lucarelli. You have my ratings.
we aint even linked yet... you dat easy to please??no wonder ashmans your babys father
lolwot.some wwf reversal
LOLWrestlemania 2000 pressing R when ur about to get ur special then hitting u with the chair kinda reversals.HATED THAT sh*t.My bredrin use 2 take the piss.. we would be in a tag team much.. and he would be on my side and hit man with a chair and say he was stone cold and on some DTA vibe.

we aint even linked yet... you dat easy to please??no wonder ashmans your babys father
lolwot.some wwf reversal
LOLWrestlemania 2000 pressing R when ur about to get ur special then hitting u with the chair kinda reversals.HATED THAT sh*t.My bredrin use 2 take the piss.. we would be in a tag team much.. and he would be on my side and hit man with a chair and say he was stone cold and on some DTA vibe.
i dunno i never had them sort of games.sounds like u had fun tho
u missed out stillN64 Days TTKK

No you are
i never said there was anything wrong with being a witch,im trying to suggest that breeding one is no guarantee of premiership in this country,just in case a bunch of guys start getting excitedall due props to ashman of course, but i will have to say on another note all these guys who wer fiending for a piece of ceazy yet ashman moved in married and breeded it in front of there e-eyes yet they come with talks about being players of a sort and cussing ashman for his benefit lifestyle etc need to fall back from that persona imo just saying, it looks loose,looks like haterade
name names
lucarelli,carlos ... whoever else thers probly loads,its more a recurring theme ive noticed than a dossier im updating

lolwot.some wwf reversal
lmao

lolwot.some wwf reversal
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry, I aint really big on those types of games, I'm more of an RPG kind of girl. But this wrestling game you speak of, is it that one where you can CREATE your very OWN wrestler? If so that game was siiiiiiiiiiiick. I would spend hours creating the wrestler to perfection and then being completely unable to play the actual game.
Final Fantasy, Shining force etc?