Call of Duty: World at War

iheartgrime

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MeNaygahSkemartop 3 selected, no particular order.
lol boy
Dunno about you Macz but he's avin me over. From when I came above him in a few games last night and not even liking the game that much I know what time it is!! Skemar and Nay are big though. Infact where were you last night Macz, the banter was similar to the early modern warfare days.
dont get me wrong your god too, but i dun know skema was badding up the set for the lil bit that he was online for and naygahs more consistent.not gonna lie towards the end u started going on nuts, I was just speaking in generalel kapitans got ps3?

i was about last night...then played few games when there was nuff vip2 onmy net went crazytried inviting reziw...wasnt on the cod friends list, but was on my psn list sayin that he was playin WOWhad to turn it off an go bed before i got angrynahh before you man turned upme an skema was team deathmatching an coming top 2 95% of the timean about where was iwas inviting you nuff gambino just airing it

MeNaygahSkemartop 3 selected, no particular order.
lol boy
Dunno about you Macz but he's avin me over. From when I came above him in a few games last night and not even liking the game that much I know what time it is!! Skemar and Nay are big though. Infact where were you last night Macz, the banter was similar to the early modern warfare days.
dont get me wrong your god too, but i dun know skema was badding up the set for the lil bit that he was online for and naygahs more consistent.not gonna lie towards the end u started going on nuts, I was just speaking in generalel kapitans got ps3?
See that, man thinks I'm a God now, props Rez ur big too. lolOn a Level Rez is out there on his own at the top right now 30 kills and sh*t. A few of us are getting a lot better though. We need to up the game and get a set going against Laggys clan, guys telling me he's ranked No1 in Europe now on that GameBattles site and his clan are runnin things Multi Platform ranked No1.Kapitano is Overstarish ain't he?

i was about last night...then played few games when there was nuff vip2 onmy net went crazytried inviting reziw...wasnt on the cod friends list, but was on my psn list sayin that he was playin WOWhad to turn it off an go bed before i got angrynahh before you man turned upme an skema was team deathmatching an coming top 2 95% of the timean about where was iwas inviting you nuff gambino just airing it
Wasn't Airing you lad lol Well not proper. Was in a Zombie set with Starish, Scorpzz and Zlast so we were tryin finish that before we joined yas.

lol @ godoverstarish = fear none but godskeeme= emekslaggys some next guy, hes gonna turn into a ps3 soon. never seen no one take it to the levels he does. right now I'm trying to get solo, lionofgod, egyptian back. tru say i heard dem man still play cod4.... llow dat, some pointless sh*t. I swear all dem guys do is moan, frontline came back yesterday still.the connections f*cked, u dont receive invites or nuttin. but yh, atleast we got 9 man yesterday. cod5 aint bad, re kindled my love for ps3. just a couple more weeks of tdm so everyone knows da maps. we need to recruit a tank guy aswellthis needs to be stickied just so everyone knows cod5 is a top game

its f*ck*ng blasphemy not to sticky this thread, replace it for the pro thread. pro thread aint been touched since last weeklol @ kev4winners voice breaking.guy was a rider, didnt even know scottish people speaked like dat. could NEVER understand a word he said. hes still a jarring thou, started saying voice break in some gay voice for 10 mins

its f*ck*ng blasphemy not to sticky this thread, replace it for the pro thread. pro thread aint been touched since last weeklol @ kev4winners voice breaking
Yo that's what happened with Laggys!! Hadn't been on COD4 for couple months then went on and his voice had broken lolYea i agree sticky the topic, man like me doesn't even own PES this year.

its f*ck*ng blasphemy not to sticky this thread, replace it for the pro thread. pro thread aint been touched since last weeklol @ kev4winners voice breaking
Yo that's what happened with Laggys!! Hadn't been on COD4 for couple months then went on and his voice had broken lolYea i agree sticky the topic, man like me doesn't even own PES this year.
Gaaaaaaaaaambiiiiiiiiiiino!lol that kid had me in stitches each and every

Last nite i couldnt get into any of ur partys Rez...I play cod4 & w@w depends how i feel..Someone get me involved 2nite..
connection tings a joke, yhyh tonight
more like you was rodney an solo was del boy
:lol: I swear your gambinos son. u man came like jack n jill back in the dayI remember when gambino was athe official lengman, guy was the bossdon/ head honcho

Last nite i couldnt get into any of ur partys Rez...I play cod4 & w@w depends how i feel..Someone get me involved 2nite..
connection tings a joke, yhyh tonight
:lol:I swear your gambinos son. u man came like jack n jill back in the dayI remember when gambino was athe official lengman, guy was the bossdon/ head honcho
llow that talk tryna take me for some foreigner...f*ck that language
Some pisstake..And ur uncle albert fam
lol uncle albert...thats davicious :lol: