WHO IS THE FOLLICLE PRODUCING MOD/ADMIN

Goddaz

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know certain man are loving this but the joke is they know i'm not clueless. I know its a dislike ting and i'm not welcomed in the sports room for many reasons I care not about.David what did say? It was only a matter of time before emotions morph into avi rampage, restriction and banning i guess soon come lolThe sports room come like some male bonding group that outsiders can't get in, bare bitches roaming about.Just lol

LMAO always cracks me up when hes trying to explain world class and he cant think so he jus goes "anywhere in the world, WORLD CLASS yeh"
Wtf?WowYou clearly don't know what your talking if the above comment is directed me.I beg you quote me just once when i've said anything close.

LMAO always cracks me up when hes trying to explain world class and he cant think so he jus goes "anywhere in the world, WORLD CLASS yeh"
Wtf?WowYou clearly don't know what your talking if the above comment is directed me.I beg you quote me just once when i've said anything close.
calm down he was talking about the video

I know certain man are loving this but the joke is they know i'm not clueless.
>
They defo need to focus & just win. Should be a very good game I think.
I like the way you think you should take up football management.
Sorry but I have to do it lolArsenal shouldn't sleep coz sleep be the cousin of death
Anderson (I think) came close for man u
:mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow:
Like I said, 'I think'. I wasn't sure of his name but I meant Fabio.---------Goooooooooooaal Arsenal, Van Persie
His name is Rafael
killed himself'I Think' you know
:lol:
why isnt he pink seriously

I know certain man are loving this but the joke is they know i'm not clueless. I know its a dislike ting and i'm not welcomed in the sports room for many reasons I care not about.David what did say? It was only a matter of time before emotions morph into avi rampage, restriction and banning i guess soon come lolThe sports room come like some male bonding group that outsiders can't get in, bare bitches roaming about.Just lol
But apart from that you aren't bitter right?

follicle producing?
He trying to call whoever done it a BITCH.. ^)
blesseveryone has follicleswomen AND men
i dont get it isnt a follicle jus a hair cell or woteva hairs grow from.is he callin them a hair grower?
lol @ hair growerAnyway so words don't have more than one meaning no more? SkeenFor those that need help understanding the title:'Estrogen is produced primarily by developing follicles in the ovaries' so as I'm not talking about hair follicles, I'm refering to certain mods/admin like \o/ already said as a bitches.

i know u researched for that line.but it didnt really drop right plyr.maybe next time.
Nah fam, to me its common knowledge & its not the first time I dropped it. Come on certain ppl apart from you & a few others got it soooooooooo. . .f*ck the drop tbh, this ain't music mate.

i dont want to fight u tbh. woteva u say plyr
Fight? Nah b, you might try to link me & buck me :lol: All it is tbh is you keep trying to bwoy man off then when I answer you & dead whatever bwoyment your trying to bring you just fall back. Play it off like it snuffin which moretime it is but real talk you know your trying it fam.