The Official Street Fighter Turbo HD

Creed Diskenth

i dont even have a console......bahahabut seeing as street fighter IV is now out i think ill have toand i aint switchin to xbox... llow it... f*ck what anyone of u has to say.. coz i want final fantasy Vs XIIIno point buying a console that wont have a game i wantbut sameway as soon as i get it ima be back here looking for people to play. Me & fighting games is dangerous. TTKK *probably nobody here unfortunately*

from wiki

Final Fantasy Versus XIII (ファイナルファンタジー ヴェルサスXIII, Fainaru Fantajī Verusasu Sātīn?) is an action role-playing game developed and published by Square Enix exclusively for the Sony PlayStation 3 video game console.[2] Alongside Final Fantasy XIII and Final Fantasy Agito XIII, the game is a part of the Fabula Nova Crystallis Final Fantasy XIII compilation. Unveiled at E3 2006, the game focuses on a mysterious protagonist who is the last heir of a dynasty ruling over the only remaining city to control crystals. Under unforeseen circumstances, he makes a stand against marauders seeking to take the crystal as their own.[3]Final Fantasy Versus XIII is, according to its developers, a wholly independent story unfolding with different characters and a different visual design. Although it is set within the same Final Fantasy XIII universe, it is unrelated to any other entry within the compilation and is thus neither a sequel nor a prequel to any other entries in Fabula Nova Crystallis: Final Fantasy XIII.[4]Nomura has also stated that the game will depart from the light and magical aesthetic of his previous directorial games (i.e. Kingdom Hearts) and opt for a darker, bleaker world that is intended to counter previous Final Fantasy installments. In formulating a realistic world, Nomura has stated that he wants the characters to be "believable" and thus realistic. As a testament towards his desire for realism; in the PlayStation Premier trailer, in contrast to previous Final Fantasy titles, Versus XIII had a greater display of graphic violence with an instance of blood.[5]
the games storyline/characters is generally darker than the one of final fantasy XIIIdark angryness >>> Kiddy characters

i wonder whos better at sf games ps3 dudes or 360id say ps3 coz seems like none of the 360 dudes even bothered with hd remix
lol who said?we did play hd remix on 360..u jst dotn see us ta lkin bout it on vip2 only in parties etc.
LOLshut up manthat's like saying nahh the PS3 fifa scene is much healthier just that we don't talk about it on VIP only on msn**added msn for extra lols