HOOOOOOOOOOLD OORN!

Goddaz

LMAO @ this thread.I can't believe you are actually looking for stripes...ON AN INTERNET FORUM?!Come on G, you are better than this.
Titan come on man, like you said I'm better than this & of all people I didn't expect you to be thinking the above.WHY IS EVERYONE THINKING SOMETHING DIFFERENT TO WHAT I INTENDED THE TOPIC TO ADDRESS?WWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?It seems I can't win, the backlash is ALOT :D Mod/Admin might as well lock it*Walks off thinking wtf just happened*

LMAO @ this thread.I can't believe you are actually looking for stripes...ON AN INTERNET FORUM?!Come on G, you are better than this.
Titan come on man, like you said I'm better than this & of all people I didn't expect you to be thinking the above.WHY IS EVERYONE THINKING SOMETHING DIFFERENT TO WHAT I INTENDED THE TOPIC TO ADDRESS?WWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?It seems I can't win, the backlash is ALOT :D Mod/Admin might as well lock it*Walks off thinking wtf just happened*
*chases and claps him on the neck like amanda from saw 3*
  • Upvote 1

Most of your first post including a picture was all about why you should be mentioned in the most influential posters thread though?
So how was I suppose to start the topic?I beg you read that I mentioned others which I ALSO felt they should have been top selected. I used myself LIKE MANY others when they start a topic as an example AND? I don't see ppl moaning about it when its been done since the forum started.

Once again NO. As someone of intelligence you can see its turned like that which won't have happened had everyone either choose not participate & air the topic or state their influential members which may I remind you I did.But instead its turning into a slew Goddaz thread, certain man saying its deadout/swag but still keep coming in.Lol, Jesus all I ask was for EVERYONE to speak the truth in regards to influential members.
:D Nuff people gave props to Ice, Face Off, Gray Fox, Streets, etc though. You felt unappreciated, and this topic is just you complaining about your ommission. You even went so far as to put up a screenshot of your year-old, archived topic, to support your case for inclusion as an influential member. You can claim it was something else, but it doesn't take Poirot to see the motive. It's ordascious to try mask the intent. It's like me making a topic with four paragraphs about how south London is a shithole, and ending with 'Everybody list your favourite parts of north London', and then saying "No, it's not an anti-South thread, it's about our favourite parts of North, dunno why is everybody taking it the wrong way, LOL ¯\_(°_o)_/¯"You're a big man. Stop this nonsense.
  • Upvote 1

Once again NO. As someone of intelligence you can see its turned like that which won't have happened had everyone either choose not participate & air the topic or state their influential members which may I remind you I did.But instead its turning into a slew Goddaz thread, certain man saying its deadout/swag but still keep coming in.Lol, Jesus all I ask was for EVERYONE to speak the truth in regards to influential members.
:D Nuff people gave props to Ice, Face Off, Gray Fox, Streets, etc though. You felt unappreciated, and this topic is just you complaining about your ommission. You even went so far as to put up a screenshot of your year-old, archived topic, to support your case for inclusion as an influential member. You can claim it was something else, but it doesn't take Poirot to see the motive. It's ordascious to try mask the intent. It's like me making a topic with four paragraphs about how south London is a shithole, and ending with 'Everybody list your favourite parts of north London', and then saying "No, it's not an anti-South thread, it's about our favourite parts of North, dunno why is everybody taking it the wrong way, LOL ¯\_(°_o)_/¯"You're a big man. Stop this nonsense.
LMAO @ at that highlighted bit. I actually chuckled.But C/S the whole post.Goddaz, take the L.

:D

And you have the ordascity to moan when I gave you attention?
It's ordascious to try mask the intent. It's like me making a topic with four paragraphs about how south London is a shithole, and ending with 'Everybody list your favourite parts of north London', and then saying "No, it's not an anti-South thread, it's about our favourite parts of North, dunno why is everybody taking it the wrong way, LOL ¯\_(°_o)_/¯"
LOL

And you have the ordascity to moan when I gave you attention?
It's ordascious to try mask the intent. It's like me making a topic with four paragraphs about how south London is a shithole, and ending with 'Everybody list your favourite parts of north London', and then saying "No, it's not an anti-South thread, it's about our favourite parts of North, dunno why is everybody taking it the wrong way, LOL ¯\_(°_o)_/¯"
LOL

Exactly so why would I NEED appreciation from a FORUM OF ALL PLACES :D I made a statement, I had proof to back the chat from Mike & I used it, that's it. Thanks for the psychological assessment Supersistion but it's wrong for a few reasons. One, its your opinion. Two, its based on assumptions & clever twisting of the facts I've produced. Three, it holds no weight in reality. The South London is sh*t v North London comparison is flawed as its completly subjective. My arguement here isn't imo hence why I used proof & WELCOMED everybody to do the same but INSTEAD it turned into how 'its about me'. In the other topic people were just breddin.Allow trying to make this into some 'hidden' intent from me. Knowing how this forum is they'll probably believe it but hey, I'm use to going against the masses, its snuffin.

This topic is not objective because depsite your multi page topic, not everyone on the forum upped their pic, nor did everyone change how they interacted with everyone. Your screenshot supports your opinion, not everyone elses.

• Downvote 1

This topic is not objective because depsite your multi page topic, not everyone on the forum upped their pic, nor did everyone change how they interacted with everyone. Your screenshot supports your opinion, not everyone elses.
I beg you read what I said & point out where I said 'everyone' upped their pic & where it changed how 'everyone' 'interacted with everyone'.I said 'Almost' which is true imo & I'm sure ppl will c/s the affects of that topic, real talk, you can choose to deny it.Do you remember the love you got when you upped your picture from the ladies? Them loving the smile? and what happened after?Unless you say something, I'm not going to. Ok something may have been poppin off before but think back if you were shown as much love before the topic.